News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

[PS2] Final Fantasy XII - "Intro"

Started by marceloch, May 15, 2008, 07:40:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marceloch

I would love if someone could make the sheets of he intro of final fantasy 12, thank you so much.

marceloch

Please respond to this thread.

Gooch

I've played the game before, but an MP3 might be helpful. The chromatic part won't be difficult at all, as well as the rest of the song, but i would find it easier if i don't have to run from the 3rd floor of my house to the basement to try and get a feel for how it sounds.

marceloch

can someone please do a sheet of this  :'(

Olimar12345

can u get me an mp3 or midi or something to work with?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

starpikachu

Please specify what song you want and provide us with an mp3, midi, youtube video, etc. so we can transpose it.

(Sorry if I sound like an admin ;D)

Brawler4Ever

youtube video.

I think that it can also be found here. It's at the VERY bottom... and it's called "Beginning of the End," I think...I'm not entirely sure if they're the same song...
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

marceloch

sorry for not replying, im sorry the one im looking for is this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQwAxMiKHPo&feature=related     
I investigated it and i heard that it is used in many ff games, this video is an orchesta of it, thank you very much

Olimar12345

crap-i've been arranging the wrong song... :-[