[N64] Diddy Kong Racing - "Fossil Canyon"

Started by theblackgiantdoghead44, August 09, 2013, 09:20:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Sebastian

FierceDeity

I think I might take this one, mostly because I love the game.

FierceDeity

Wow, it sure has been a while since I said I'd do this. Anyways, finally got around to it today. Enjoy.
PDF
MIDI
MUS

Sebastian

FierceDeity

Hey, uh, black. I can't help but notice that it doesn't seem like the arrangers here are too eager to respond to most of your requests. If I had to guess, that probably has to do with: 1. the fact that you make a lot of requests, and 2. the fact that you don't really seem to care when it is actually done. I don't really blame you for the first part; if there are a lot of songs you want to see arranged, not much can be done to change that. As for the second part, though, I'm not some egomaniac who's going to demand that you thank me for my work (responding would be nice). I will, however, recommend that you show some gratitude when somebody on here, or really anywhere, does you a favor. Arranging isn't always a simple, easy task (this one took me several hours). I'm sure you know that, or else you'd be doing these yourself. But really, though, showing a little gratitude can go a long way. It's not only the polite thing to do, but people will be much more eager to help you again in the future if you do.

And that's the end of my preachy, slightly narcissistic rant. You can all go back to your homes, now.

Nebbles

Ohh, your arrangement was excellent! One of the best tracks of the game.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FierceDeity

Thank you!!! :D

SEE, BLACK? THAT MADE ME FEEL REALLY GOOD!

(sorry if it sounds like I'm using you to demonstrate a point, nebbles, haha. Seriously, though, I really appreciate it :) )

Sebastian

You are an excellent arranger Fierce  :)
Can't wait to see how good overthere stair is!! :)  If its as good as this one, I will be very very very happy!  ;D

FierceDeity

Aww, shucks, you're just buttering me up so I get to that arrangement quicker, aren't you ;)
Hahahaha but really though thank you so much :D I'm excited for it too! It's proving to be more difficult than this piece was, but still a lot of fun.

Sebastian