TWG LVIII - The Boy's Forest of Tears

Started by Toby, August 26, 2013, 12:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on September 12, 2013, 12:07:09 PMBold, Underline and Italic who you want to speak, the first person do give an answer will have their wish come true.[/i]\
I think since Dude was the first person to do it Mashi's going to be revived :/

but just in case... Mr. Tanooki Suit?

Mr. E

Bubbles was more of a safety. I thought the phase was ending and wanted to change my vote from you verm! Once I realized I was a day off, I collected my thoughts and made my vote on Slowpokemon. Not on Bubbles. I'd vote on who should speak, but it doesn't look like there's much of a point now

Toby

Mashi has until Sunday 8pm GMT+1 to make 1 post with whatever he wants in it. No restrictions whatsoever. Mashi may not PM anyone or speak to anyone in the irc chat. No one may talk to Mashi in the irc chat or PM him.

Bird

Wow Dude, thanks for nothing.

And verm, I think it would be pretty weird if a player who is typically inactive happened to get the role which prevents him from speaking. Plus I don't know what he could possibly be talking about with that red onions crap, but a role like that is probably not one that belongs to a wolf.

So yeah, I'm in favor of a Dude lynch. Mr. E gets the pass since Fawful was a red box keeper, in my opinion, although I agree he was acting odd towards the end of the last phase. And Bubbles, verm and I were burned, so we get a pass for now I think.

In other news, I just received a box for no real reason. Anybody know anything about that?
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Bird

Dude

damn you guys can't take hints very well, huh?

anyway I think we should vigi slow because he's a jerk

Mashi

To clear up, the SlowPokemon saying red onions thing is just a joke.  It doesn't pertain to the game.  We had a bunch of plans to do frivolous things periodically in the game but it didn't end up too well since I died!!!
SlowPokemon told me he was Human at the beginning of the game on Facebook if that means anything.

I don't really have any suspicions or anything (to be honest, I've not looked at the game in depth), but from what I've been skimming over the passed few days, you should listen to Bird because he is pretty coll.

Also, the PM I received says I can break the rules, so here's my Role PM!!!

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on August 26, 2013, 12:53:08 PM
You are a Box Keeper. When the clock strikes 3am your body will be taken over by a spirit. This spirit will guide you to your designated tree; the spirit will leave your body once the Little Red Box has reached your hands. Inside the box is a square of paper with the number 1 on it. You cannot open your box, but you can open someone else's.

You may leave the forest when all the non-humans have been destroyed

vermilionvermin

This is significant because it means that the time they wake up doesn't necessarily correspond to what number Box Keeper they are.

Unfortunately it makes Tanooki's lack of a claim a lot more significant.

Dude

i think we should vigi bird now, i mean what has he even done to prove himself a human? too suspicious imo. >_>

vermilionvermin

Bird

Dude

Toby

It's not long enough.

Extending the phase till Monday 5pm GMT+1

I went to a different forest at the weekend, anyone have a problem with that?

Bird

Mr. E

If the care-taker of the forest was gone, does this mean that we get to leave while he's not watching?