News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG LVIII - The Boy's Forest of Tears

Started by Toby, August 26, 2013, 12:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Bird

FireArrow

Quote from: Bird on September 18, 2013, 03:22:04 PMwait can't firearrow be a wolf?

Maaayyybeee

Sorry, I just lost interest in the game when my boxes disappeared (Contranegative is laughing at us right now.) That being said, I disagree with the Mr. E lynch, I think dudes just being dude (which doesn't tell us much), verm could still be a wolf, and I think slowpokemon would put a bit more effort into concealing himself if he were a wolf.

If the wolfs don't die tonight, I'd probably go for a Dude lynch (because my gut is telling me verm, and my gut is always wrong.)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Bird

I don't know why, if verm were a wolf, he would randomly start pushing for a Mr. E lynch when I already was so willing to lynch Dude.

I think it's gotta be FireArrow!

Bird

Bird

Toby

The Boy's Forest of Tears

What you can do with the little red boxes:

You can give your box to anyone you want, but not yourself.  If you deposit any box you collected into the tree stump you may choose one of the following:
   -An amount of Four Boxes allow the user to use a Guard
   -An amount of Five Boxes allow a player to use a Kill
   -An amount of Three Boxes allow a player to use an Seer
   -An amount of One Box allows a player to use a Bodyguard
   -An amount of Two Boxes allows a player to use a role block

I won't be happy with anyone who steals leftover boxes.

Chit Chat, anyone?

01. Mashi - Box Keeper Number 5
02. Thiannon - Human
03. Bird
04. BlackDragonSlayer - Brown Wolf
05. Bubbles - Third Party Serial Killer
06. Mariolegofan - Mason
07. SlowPokemon
08. MaestroUGC - Human
09. Dude
10. Liggy - Wolf
11. Fank009 - Guardian
12. TheZeldaPianist275
13. K-NiGhT
14. FireArrow - Box Keeper
15. Mr. Tanooki Suit
16. Contranegative
17. Mr. E
18. Vermilionvermin

FireArrow starved to death... But then his body was cut open by morning. Heart, Kidney, Lungs and Li- wait, the liver wasn't hanging out, actually, the liver wasn't found.

Had someone eaten it?

Or had some-thing?

FireArrow has been killed

FieArrow was a Box Keeper

End of Night 6. It is Now Day 6. Day 6 ends Sunday 9pm GMT+1.

The end is near

vermilionvermin

...I'm really confused.

This night phase, I sent bird a PM telling him why I thought the last wolf had to be FireArrow.  Neither Dude nor Slow made sense.  I'd like it if both Slow and Dude posted defenses or accusations of each other (or maybe me????) so I had more to go off.  Most importantly, though, I'd like to know what question Dude was asking Toby two night phases ago that required a phase extension.

Here's an outline of the defenses I made for each one of you (though I may have forgotten bits then that I'm adding in now):

Dude:  Seemed really human last phase.  There's absolutely no reason for him to change his vote at the end of last phase to Mr. E.  Him being a wolf with Contranegative still doesn't make any sense since he was the first to go after Contra instead of me two days ago.  I think if we can get him to tell us what question he was asking, I'm willing to write him off as a potential suspect.  (Not anymore since FireArrow was wolfed, but that's what I wrote last night).

Slow:  He voted for Liggy before the whole loner claim came to light, and Contra/Mr. E tried to lynch him two days ago.  He also was seered green by K-Night (which I completely forgot about????)  It's possible he's a master wolf.  Hell, I think it's likely that the last wolf is a master wolf.

Basically, Dude doesn't seem like a likely wolf partner with Contra, and Slow doesn't seem like a likely wolf partner for either Contra or Liggy.  I feel more strongly about Dude being not a wolf with Contra than I do about either of the connections between Slow and Liggy/Contra, but I'm not sure about the two added together.

I forgot my own defense.

Verm:  Honestly at the start of this night phase I probably would have lynched me tomorrow.  But then I realized a key point in my defense:  It's been proven that I was telling the truth about my power.  Bubbles could only have died from a wolf kill, and the fact that she was a serial killer means that there aren't two wolf factions.  Now, either you assume that she chose the roleblock over the seer/kill combo (which I really doubt) or I'm telling the truth about my power.  And being immune to the loner seems like a pretty shitty power for a wolf to have.  (adding this bit in after the fact) There's no way I'd have made the wolfings that were made.  Usually when I wolf Mashi night 1, there's a reason for it (and yes we know Mashi was wolfed night 1 since BDS was a wolf.  With the reveal of Bubbles as 3rd party, I don't think that there's two factions of wolves).  And there's no way in hell I'd kill FireArrow last night.  Even when I go for "unconventional" wolfings it's usually because the player in question looks really human.

Bird

Well, it's going to be Dude or SlowPokemon this phase, and I'm leaning towards Dude.

vermilionvermin is certainly human. Last phase, he decided to push for a Mr. E lynch rather than a SlowPokemon or Dude one, both of which I would have been willing to go for. Why would a wolf decide to push for a lynch of a box keeper rather than an inactive who I was open to having killed? And then a similar thing happened tonight. He knew that I would have been open to lynching FireArrow, so why would he be wolfed? He makes interesting choices sometimes, but these are extremely surprising, and I don't think he would take big risks like that so near the end of the game.

SlowPokemon has been acting completely ridiculous this whole game, and I don't know if he would do that if he were a wolf. I think humans are far more likely to not really care about a game than wolves are. Plus he made a comment along the lines of "how am i still alive" which makes me think he was expecting his stupid behavior to get him lynched. I honestly doubt that he would even be active enough to make wolfings (although I suppose that if he were, he could have made the mistake of wolfing FireArrow). Then again, the 4 day night phases probably would have given him plenty of time to get a wolfing in.

The only reason I thought Dude might be human was because of his "I guarantee SlowPokemon is the last wolf" post. Had we lynched SlowPokemon, the game wouldn't have been over and he would have been in a very bad spot if he were a wolf. But I guess if the alternative was him being lynched (which seemed to be the case) he might have made a last-ditch effort like that. Plus, I think him changing his vote to Mr. E made perfect sense. Otherwise, he would have looked wolfy for saying his suspicion was the last wolf while the game continued on. By going for verm's choice, it took the responsibility off of him.

One possibility we haven't really considered was that the wolves may not know each other. It could be something like the "first person to send in a wolfing" system we've seen in other games. If so, we can ignore any player's suspicions against other players. I think this is a scenario we should at least keep in mind.

Also, we don't really need to worry about instas occurring as long as we don't put more than one vote on a person until we've decided to lynch them.

Dude

vermilionvermin

Dude what question did you ask Toby 2 night phases ago?

vermilionvermin

Dude

Quote from: vermilionvermin on September 20, 2013, 11:13:51 PMDude what question did you ask Toby 2 night phases ago?
lol nothing i just wanted to piss bird off

Bird

Quote from: Dude on September 15, 2013, 10:15:18 AMphase extension plz

you never replied to my question boy!!!
I think the question and your apparent desire to piss me off were two separate issues.

Dude