News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

[GBA] Sonic Advance - ''Ice Mountain Zone''

Started by Sebastian, October 08, 2013, 02:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

I would like the song arranged based on this remix please:

Here is the original soundtrack

MusicMeister47

Ah, I've played this game. Just a bit of advice, you're supposed to put the platform it's for, not the company that made it. In this case it would be something like [GBA]

Bubbles

Is this another fan game? You can request the sonic song here but if the song you want isn't from an actual game it should be in the music board

Sebastian

Quote from: Bubbles on October 08, 2013, 04:19:52 PMIs this another fan game? You can request the sonic song here but if the song you want isn't from an actual game it should be in the music board
It is from an actual game  :P
if you listen to both the songs, they are obviously the same. I just want this song arranged based on the remix.

Quote from: MusicMeister47 on October 08, 2013, 04:15:15 PMAh, I've played this game. Just a bit of advice, you're supposed to put the platform it's for, not the company that made it. In this case it would be something like [GBA]
Please, I dont need advice from you.
I have been here a lot longer than you.
But thanks anyway :)

Bubbles

Either way, you're requesting the Sonic song. That's the one that will be arranged, unless you want me to move the topic.

And MusicMeister is right, it should be GBA

FierceDeity

Quote from: mariolegofan on October 08, 2013, 05:31:39 PMPlease, I dont need advice from you.
I have been here a lot longer than you.

Hot damn that's feisty.

Sebastian

Quote from: FierceDeity on October 08, 2013, 07:18:12 PMHot damn that's feisty.
::)

Quote from: Bubbles on October 08, 2013, 06:17:24 PMEither way, you're requesting the Sonic song. That's the one that will be arranged, unless you want me to move the topic.

And MusicMeister is right, it should be GBA

Fine