I just joined NinSheetMusic today!

Started by yoshiregan, October 14, 2013, 01:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yoshiregan

Since Mario and Luigi: Dream Team contains some of the best music in the entire Mario series, I thought that it was about time I posted my piano arrangements. Sorry if I overdid it.

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

yoshiregan

I haven't even posted them yet. (I don't know how.)

JDMEK5

My point is, do all your music posting here. Make a thread of your own and just do like everyone else. And delete this topic if you can. (Top right of first post should have a "delete" button) If not, we need a mod to get rid of it for us.

But yeah, make a topic of your own there and put all your arrangements in there.

Use Dropbox to post your arrangements.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Sebastian

Cant wait to see some of your arrangments from dream team :)

DonValentino

Hi and welcome! Hope to see your arrangements soon.

JDMEK5

Well now that this topic's been... um.. moved, let's get right down to business shall we?

First off, hey there and welcome! Hope you have a great time with us here at NSM! ;)

Secondly, I'll assume you haven't gotten around to it yet, but you'll want to rename this topic, decorate the OP, put in your arrangements for critique, and the like. Just check out other arrangement threads for ideas.

My Arrangements