News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

[GBA] Golden Sun - "Suhalla Desert"

Started by robi-wan, May 19, 2008, 07:52:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robi-wan

Completed and on site

Hello, fellow sheet addicts (no offence to anyone intended)!

Let me start by saying what a wonderful site this is! I'm surprised I didn't stumble upon it sooner. I found a link to the page on YouTube while watching a person play a Golden Sun tune on the piano. I have been looking for Golden Sun sheet music for some time now and finally I found some. And what you have is great, although I would like to make a few of requests, if you wouldn't mind :)

My requests are as follows:
"The Elemental Stars"
"The Golden Sun Rises"
"Trouble Is Brewing"
"The Second Book"

Completed by pumpy_heart
-Shadoninja

I can provide you with the mp3's of these tracks if one would want. I don't know if it's allowed to share the mp3-files here, though.
Sadly I am not talented enough to make my own transcriptions. Yet.
Should anyone be willing to take on one or all of these, I'll be forever grateful :)
And I guess that about wraps it up! So for now, thanks.

-Robin

Request by tricksterbee, the Request Hijacker.
"My request is Yampi Desert I can also provide a mp3 if you want  ;D

Here is a mp3 of Yampi Desert http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AKGQ1EAH"

tricksterbee

My request is Yampi Desert I can also provide a mp3 if you want  ;D

Brawler4Ever

Plz, provide MP3's, midis, youtube videos, anything! Those are a great help! (We don't like to have to track down songs, and then figure out that it was the wrong one.)  :P
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

robi-wan

Alrighty then, here are the ones I'd like :D I couldn't fine the Yampi Desert one in my library.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YVQTGBIT

Hope someone is willing to do them :D

-Robin

tricksterbee

Here is a mp3 of Yampi Desert http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AKGQ1EAH

Here is a mp3 of Lemurian Ship, traveling out in Sea http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I5N8U2OD

Thanks if you can make sheet music out of these, I REALLY wanna play these

pumpy_heart

And here comes Thomas Wilson :)
Good to see another Golden Sun fan.
Ive done "The Golden Sun Rises" and its in my topic in the submission forum.
"Trouble Brewing" I have done as well. However, it gets impossible to play the chords at a certain point. It was rejected the first time I submitted it. Since I have some spare time today, let me go get it back to playability.
"The Elemental Stars" I believe I have done. It is under the title "Sol Sanctum" on the site. I didnt check your mp3, but Im pretty sure that they are the same.
"The Second Book" I have done. It may or may not be under my topic in submissions. I will upload it as soon as I get internet access back to my home computer.
"Yampi Desert" I have not even attempted. I have a mp3 on my home computer, but I just havent arranged it yet. I will begin to start working on this.
"Lemurian Ship" I have done. It is in my topic in the Submissions forum.

Woo! That took a while. But yea. Check out my topic in the submissions for more Golden Sun songs.
Thanks I guess? yeah. sure. Thanks.

robi-wan

Yeah, Golden Sun is the best summer game for me ;D

And thank you very much for informing me about the sheets, I really appreciate it! :D

tricksterbee

Thanks you so much too, I really appreciate it  :-X

DonValentino

Quote from: pumpy_heart on June 06, 2008, 07:48:31 AMAnd here comes Thomas Wilson :)
Good to see another Golden Sun fan.
Ive done "The Golden Sun Rises" and its in my topic in the submission forum.
"Trouble Brewing" I have done as well. However, it gets impossible to play the chords at a certain point. It was rejected the first time I submitted it. Since I have some spare time today, let me go get it back to playability.
"The Elemental Stars" I believe I have done. It is under the title "Sol Sanctum" on the site. I didnt check your mp3, but Im pretty sure that they are the same.
"The Second Book" I have done. It may or may not be under my topic in submissions. I will upload it as soon as I get internet access back to my home computer.
"Yampi Desert" I have not even attempted. I have a mp3 on my home computer, but I just havent arranged it yet. I will begin to start working on this.
"Lemurian Ship" I have done. It is in my topic in the Submissions forum.

Woo! That took a while. But yea. Check out my topic in the submissions for more Golden Sun songs.
Thanks I guess? yeah. sure. Thanks.

This.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

pumpy_heart

All of the Desert themes are the same, so this has been done. It's on the site.