4. Krispy Kreme (Donuts) - 8
6. Cheetos - 3
10. Popcorn - 3

BlackDragonSlayer

4. Krispy Kreme (Donuts) - 6
6. Cheetos - 3
10. Popcorn - 4

0-:D
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FierceDeity

4. Krispy Kreme (Donuts) - 7
6. Cheetos - 1
10. Popcorn - 4

K R I S P Y  K R E M E  M U S T  R E I G N  S U P R E M E

Yugi

4. Krispy Kreme (Donuts) - 8
6. Cheetos - 0
10. Popcorn - 3

Dude

4. Krispy Kreme (Donuts) - 9
10. Popcorn - 1

Sebastian

4. Krispy Kreme (Donuts) - 9
10. Popcorn - 0

mlf (last poster ;))

JDMEK5

And the winner, and NSM's favorite snack is: KRISPY KREME DONUTS!!!

Smashing, I say, smashing bout everyone! You may ask yourself, what did this accomplish? I'll tell you: Krispy Kreme is the best!

I must say, winning by 9 points is quite a bit. I'm actually surprised it finished so one-sided.

What are all your thoughts?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

mikey

My thoughts are Jell-O.
Rest in RIP in peace, "coolest" dessert in North America   :'(
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

I'm appalled that granola pie went out so early. Apparently nobody has actually tried it. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

JDMEK5

Well have you tried the others? Just because one went out in a hurry only proves that the others were that much better. It doesn't say that it's bad per say.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

FierceDeity

Quote from: JDMEK5 on January 23, 2014, 12:31:55 PMWell have you tried the others? Just because one went out in a hurry only proves that the others were that much better. It doesn't say that it's bad per say.

I mean, were it a more common thing internationally, that's what it would imply, but it isn't, so it's a lot more likely that people just haven't had it :P

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 17, 2014, 11:07:10 AMRest in RIP in peace

why must you do this

SlowPokemon

actually I just didn't try it lol

Still, I really hate the attitude that "obviously you haven't tried it and that's why it didn't win"

Just because something is popular doesn't mean it's bad. And just because something is unpopular doesn't make it a work of art or anything.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FierceDeity

True, there's always a reason for whether a food gets popular or not in the first place. If somebody finds it good, they'll recommend it to people, and if those people find it good, they, in turn, will recommend it to more people. Sure, there are other things that factor into whether something finds popularity among a consumer base (cultural differences, marketing techniques, etc.), but to pretend that quality doesn't at least have some influence is unrealistic.