News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Chat logs

Started by KefkaticFanatic, February 22, 2008, 07:58:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on September 21, 2015, 09:42:22 AMI just approached Jamaha about the position and he said yes. End of story.

I assumed so
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Only a joke :p
I'm actually glad you became mod. You're my favorite mod imao.

braix

That really feels like sucking up holy shit lol
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Ruto

Quote from: mariolegofan on September 21, 2015, 09:46:12 AMOnly a joke :p
I'm actually glad you became mod. You're my favorite mod imao.

What does the "i" or "a" stand for?

Quote from: braixen1264 on September 21, 2015, 09:47:32 AMThat really feels like sucking up holy shit lol

I mean, you can get things without sucking up to people or being a pretty boy. It depends on what your qualifications are. Is that lost on people these days?

Quote from: MaestroUGC on September 21, 2015, 09:42:22 AMI don't know where this idea that I pestered someone to become a mod came from. I just approached Jamaha about the position and he said yes. End of story.

It's all a matter of how many times you had to do it.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: mariolegofan on September 21, 2015, 07:32:36 AMWhy? I'd like to hear it.
real talk you say you'd like to hear all the stupid shit you say but you still delete every second post you make ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Altissimo

also real talk good mods/updaters dont feel the need to delete their own posts --

mikey

Blueflower can stick his entire foot in his mouth
unmotivated

blueflower999

It's a useful skill.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

unmotivated

blueflower999

gosh dang it nocturne
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Sebastian

Dude

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 21, 2015, 07:57:50 AMHelp do what, though?
Bringing this up again because we got no answer the first time.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: mariolegofan on September 21, 2015, 07:53:01 AMJust to clarify, I don't want power. All I want is to help.
Ah ha! This something that somebody who wants power would say!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

FireArrow's how to become an updater guide:

Step 1: Go to submissions
Step 2: Give feedback on submissions

Congratulations, you are now an updater. You may not have the shiny badge that let's you click the "accepted" button, but you get to do nearly everything an updater can do without the commitment! But that's not all! Call now and you'll get 2 free people bugging you about updating faster! Not one, but two!
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Latios212

Quote from: FireArrow on September 21, 2015, 04:44:31 PMFireArrow's how to become an updater guide:

Step 1: Go to submissions
Step 2: Give feedback on submissions
this I can't emphasize the importance of community feedback enough. (thanks FA ;))
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle