Song redone with more substance, filling...etc

Started by tnsettlemo, January 15, 2014, 04:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tnsettlemo

Can a person request a transcript of a song already on the site? More filling, more difficult, more substance?

Sebastian

Yes, its called a replacement. I requested a couple of those :)

Bubbles

The format is just like any other request though, you dont have to add anything in the subject

tnsettlemo

Quote from: mariolegofan on January 15, 2014, 04:45:48 PMYes, its called a replacement. I requested a couple of those :)

Thank you. I am not saying the original is bad. It may be exactly right. I just like the song a lot and wonder if more could be added to it? Is that okay? How do you ask for that?

Yugi

tnsettlemo

There are a few of them. I am not going to complain about them at the moment, though. May not even ask for a replacement. Just was wondering if possible. Thank you!

Sebastian

Quote from: tnsettlemo on January 15, 2014, 05:28:02 PMThere are a few of them. I am not going to complain about them at the moment, though. May not even ask for a replacement. Just was wondering if possible. Thank you!
No Problem!! See you aroudn :)

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: tnsettlemo on January 15, 2014, 05:28:02 PMThere are a few of them. I am not going to complain about them at the moment, though. May not even ask for a replacement. Just was wondering if possible. Thank you!

Feel free to complain! We're always looking to improve the quality of our archive and we know that there are plenty of sheets, particularly older ones, which don't meet our current standards so it's good to know which ones people care about more.

tnsettlemo

Hey, I listened to a lot of your transcripts, and you are very good.

mikey

Quote from: tnsettlemo on January 16, 2014, 05:54:13 AMHey, I listened to a lot of your transcripts, and you are very good.
Indeed he is.  He's very good.
unmotivated

Brassman388

Quote from: tnsettlemo on January 15, 2014, 04:43:23 PMCan a person request a transcript of a song already on the site? More filling, more difficult, more substance?

Which ones are you talking about?

tnsettlemo

I don't want to mention any songs yet-I am not at the playing level yet to play them, but I do have a very good ear for music and have been listening to classical guitar and piano for many years. It just seems that as good as some of these songs were, much more could be done with them, at least I think so. No big deal. The ones that I like have been done very well so I think they could be turned into masterpieces...lol

K-NiGhT

you should tell us anyway so other people can get enjoyment out of them ;)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness