News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Arrangement Project (Paper Mario)

Started by Sebastian, January 17, 2014, 11:31:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Deku Trombonist

Oh yeah this thing, whoops. So here's some random feedback

Princess in Distress:
-B Natural in bar 4 instead of Cb
-Db instead of C# in bar 23
-Could do with some articulations in the LH (long short short)
-17 might make more sense as a quarter note-quarter rest-quarter note with a tenuto over the first beat maybe?
-And putting the whole thing up an octave might capture the music box feel better

Sebastian

The Deku Trombonist

More feedback. I'm hoping to get this up soon-ish

Attack on the Koopa Bros. (Don Valentino)
  • You've used Eb everywhere except bar 14 RH where there's a D#....
  • Perhaps write out a rhythm for the last 3 bars?

DonValentino

The Deku Trombonist

Was there meant to be something at the end?

DonValentino

Umm... I added a rhythm like you pointed out. Aside that, I believe not.

Sorry, I don't really know what you mean. :(

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: DonValentino on April 03, 2014, 10:07:03 AMUmm... I added a rhythm like you pointed out

Oh...cos when I opened it the last few bars were still empty

DonValentino

Well yeah, I don't know how to add percussion in the same piano staff, so I created another staff with percussion and hid it.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FierceDeity

Currently trying in vain to find your quote about this not being ninmidimusic, olimar

braix

Quote from: FierceDeity on April 04, 2014, 10:05:14 AMCurrently trying in vain to find your quote about this not being ninmidimusic, olimar

In the thread "Dynamics in different parts" under feedback. It only took me 30 seconds to find...

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 12, 2011, 09:40:09 PM...it shouldnt matter how finale plays our sheets, they're ment primarily for visual purposes-to be played at a piano. this isnt "Ninmidimusic" ...
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on March 31, 2014, 04:30:06 AMOh yeah this thing, whoops. So here's some random feedback

Princess in Distress:
-B Natural in bar 4 instead of Cb
-Db instead of C# in bar 23
-Could do with some articulations in the LH (long short short)
-17 might make more sense as a quarter note-quarter rest-quarter note with a tenuto over the first beat maybe?
-And putting the whole thing up an octave might capture the music box feel better
Fixed :)

Oh and This song is replacing "Invitation to the Castle" (Its the same song but with the wrong name)

The Deku Trombonist

Woah, ease up there everyone.

Quote from: DonValentino on April 04, 2014, 06:12:00 AMWell yeah, I don't know how to add percussion in the same piano staff, so I created another staff with percussion and hid it.
Just write it in using notes (both hands if you want) and I'll fix up the playback/presentation for you.

Sebastian

The Deku Trombonist

I added some of the sheets that need to be replaced to the list of songs in the OP. It'd be really cool if they could be replaced in this project, after all we don't want people reading about our amazing project only to still find crap sheets.