News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Arrangement Project (Paper Mario)

Started by Sebastian, January 17, 2014, 11:31:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

I arranged Underground Pipes pretty quickly today (hence I didn't claim the song). This was the weirdest song I have ever arranged to now ;_;

Underground Pipes
[ZIP]

Sebastian

Awesome!!! :)

Oh and I tried arranging Jr. Troopa Battle....I just dont think its possible to arrange or play...

Sebastian

Found these in an old Submissions thread

Tubba Blubba's Castle
[ZIP] by Nacho2420

Keeping Pace
[ZIP] by Nacho2420

They both arranged by Nacho 2420

Sebastian

You can put Mario bros. house, bloops underground pipes and nachos arrangements on the op under finished, Deku :)

Bloop

Wait, aren't you able to do so? If so, that's new to me ,_,

Sebastian

I've been letting Deku do it. Since he's been accepting sheets and stuff

Bloop

Yeah, but you don't really need anyone else to put a finished arrangement under finished ,_, Deku can look over them easily and then move them to accepted.

EDIT: JDMEK5 asked mlf to finish 'Gates of Goomba Castle', but he was too busy and asked me to do it. Aaaand I finished it so here's another arrangement:

Gates of Goomba Castle
[ZIP]

Sebastian

Quote from: Bloop on April 16, 2014, 12:50:44 PMYeah, but you don't really need anyone else to put a finished arrangement under finished ,_, Deku can look over them easily and then move them to accepted.

EDIT: JDMEK5 asked mlf to finish 'Gates of Goomba Castle', but he was too busy and asked me to do it. Aaaand I finished it so here's another arrangement:

Gates of Goomba Castle
[ZIP]
ok

and Awesome!

Sebastian

Ok, bloop.
I added all the arrangements so far to the OP

Sebastian

Sebastian

Toad Town Variations from Paper Mario
[ZIP]

Since these songs are so short, they are in the same town, and they are the same tempo, I put them into one song.
Here are the originals: Originals

Sebastian

Oooh :) Mario bros. house :)

If you have any questions about the above song (Toad Town Variations) Deku, just tell me.
I was going to do all of those songs individually but they are so short, they are all in the same town (toad town), and they are all the same time signature and Bpm.
So its easier for you to check, I put all the originals in a link. They're downloadable mp3's.

Aaaand, darnit, Brassman and Rosabellis AREN'T going to be doing their's  :( (We are just waiting on Olimars song now.)
So if someone else would like to do them....?

Sebastian

Hey Deku. In case you were wondering, all the songs that aren't finished are not going to ever be finished. Once all the sheets are looked that are finished and Olimar's Song is done, then we can update?

FierceDeity

Quote from: mariolegofan on May 10, 2014, 06:52:08 AMHey Deku. In case you were wondering, all the songs that aren't finished are not going to ever be finished.

Ouch, that hurts. I may procrastinate, but I always follow through when I say I'll do something.
also it's not like I told you when I'd have it done, or anything...
(this is sarcasm, seeing as I totally told you in PM when I'd be able to get to it)