News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

[ARCHIVE] Braixen's Arrangements

Started by braix, February 01, 2014, 08:36:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

B A AD BA F(NocturneofShadow),
I fixed the shadow font and I made them into italics instead.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Quote from: zoroark1264 on March 25, 2014, 06:51:03 PMB A AD BA F(NocturneofShadow),
I fixed the shadow font and I made them into italics instead.
Awww, thanks :)
unmotivated

braix

Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

InsigTurtle

Just popping through here, I think you should use the official English name for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity instead of using the translated Japanese name. Speaking of that, someone should change the game name for the sheets already on the website.

braix

Quote from: rosabellis on May 09, 2014, 04:31:56 PMJust popping through here, I think you should use the official English name for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity instead of using the translated Japanese name. Speaking of that, someone should change the game name for the sheets already on the website.
Okay, I just thought it'd be better to use PMD: MatIL. But besides the point, aren't they both acceptable?

braix

braix

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Wii Shop Channel
MID MUS PDF

Maelstrom

braix

Bloop

YOU VILL BUY THESE THINGS
YOU VILL BUY THESE THINGS
YOUVILBUUTHESTHINGS

I'll try to give some feedback as soon as possible
Which might be monday because I won't be able to get on my computer tomorrow

Bloop

I SAID I WOULD GIVE FEEDBACK

-Overall, there are lots of places where the rhythm grouping is incorrect. Go here for information about what they are and how to make them correctly.
Also, try to add some staccato marks in the score. Staccato means to play a note shortly. The marking for this is under the articulation tool, it's the first one in the list.
-Add a double barline before every key change. This can be done with the measure tool.
About the key changes though, I believe the key changes to E major in measure 21, but I'm not sure about that.

-I believe the A's in measure 14 should be Bb's.
Change the D#'s, G#'s and A#'s into Eb's, Ab's and Bb's in measure 17-18. This makes it easier to read (also note: The D in the left hand should be an Eb)
Like measure 14, I believe the B's should be C's.

Also, the title has to be between parentheses.

braix

I'll fix the easy stuff and fix the rhythm grouping once I understand it.
Also do you mean like this?: (Wii Shop Channel)

Maelstrom

braix