News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Monkeybull223's Arrangements

Started by monkeybull223, April 24, 2014, 09:46:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

monkeybull223

Hello all!

I am Monkeybull223 and i have been a member here at ninsheetmusic for about a year and a half now.  I am a percussionist who specializes in mallets (marimba, xylophone bells, vibes).  Most of the arrangements you might find here will be for mallet percussion/percussion ensembles. 

I hope you enjoy my work!

Here is my first arrangement.  It is a transcription of this video for percussion septet:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYtrnr4chfU

I spent about three weeks doing this.

Here is a Dropbox link to the score and all the parts in PDF and MUS filetypes. 

https://www.dropbox.com/home/Legend%20of%20Zelda%20Percussion%20Septet
Pokemon Master, Percussionist (Marimbist/Timpanist/Marching Snare and Tenors), BAND GEEK! and all around nice guy (at least i think so).

Maelstrom

Nice! I'd comment on the file, but the link seems to be broken. It brings up my dropbox and says that file does not exist. I create my links by clicking on the file and selecting share. Then I copy the address at the top of the share page and use that. And, sadly, I am terrible at any percussion and won't be able to comment on playability or anything like that.

Sebastian

Welcome!!
Unfortunetly, the Personal Arrangement Thread is for Piano only.
You could post them in the Music Board though :)

monkeybull223

Quote from: mariolegofan on April 24, 2014, 11:14:10 AMWelcome!!
Unfortunetly, the Personal Arrangement Thread is for Piano only.
You could post them in the Music Board though :)

Thank you for making me aware.  I wasn't quite sure which sub forum this would fit under, so i went for this one thinking someone would tell me otherwise. 
Pokemon Master, Percussionist (Marimbist/Timpanist/Marching Snare and Tenors), BAND GEEK! and all around nice guy (at least i think so).