News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Started by Waddle Bro, May 07, 2014, 07:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

someone mail me a 3DS please
I'll send it back when I'm done
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Clanker37 on May 08, 2014, 04:24:46 AMsource: http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Definitely a remake.
QuoteThe Japanese arm of The Pokémon Company sent out an e-mail to all Daisuki Club members which ends up pointing out the differences to Groudon & Kyogre on the box-art, stating that they're showcasing "never before seen Pokémon", the same terminology they used for Black & White Kyurem, as well as Mega Mewtwo Y upon their reveal, indicating that they are more than stylised artwork of the Pokémon.
Mmmmmmmmm! At least we don't have to speculate on that any more (and now the speculation begins on whether they are mega forms or merely alternate forms...).

Also, we're forgetting the best thing in 3D.

Quote from: Ranger Mike From SmogonPeeko in 3d get hyped!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

KefkaticFanatic

Then the "new world" thing is just a cheesy thing talking about how it will "feel new" being all fancy 3D, or perhaps there will be big post-E4 content a la FR/LG (region hinted in X/Y perhaps) :D

me irl
[close]

fingerz

Quote from: Cobraroll on May 08, 2014, 05:17:52 AMThough, while I'm not very surprised, I'm certainly excited. Can't wait to see Hoenn in 3D. The rainforest in Fortree, the market in Slateport, Trick House in full 3D glory, the Abandoned Ship, underwater trenches, and last but not least, Secret Bases. I'll be eagerly following the news of these games, and if you ever happen to visit Smogon, you can find me speculating wildly in its ORAS thread.
Now, by that I assume you mean using 3D graphics, not the actual 3D depth-slider on the 3DS. I can tell you right now by looking at the covers of those games (and the subscript) that it'll be just like X & Y. We'll have 3D battles but no 3D overworld. Not that that I really care, but it's just a heads-up. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

He's talking about the 3D graphics. We all saw your first post
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 08, 2014, 04:50:34 PMThen the "new world" thing is just a cheesy thing talking about how it will "feel new" being all fancy 3D, or perhaps there will be big post-E4 content a la FR/LG (region hinted in X/Y perhaps) :D
Or perhaps there's a new part of the Hoenn Region that hasn't been explored yet. It would kinda make sense seeing as they have to incorporate pretty much double the amount of Pokemon they had back then into these games.

Also, I just remembered why I like newer Pokemon games a lot, those flaming sea routes were absolute torture to navigate... *shudder* And if the camera angle is as bad as Azure Bay, then we have no hope of finding ANYTHING! XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Clanker37

Quote from: fingerz on May 08, 2014, 08:09:26 PMOr perhaps there's a new part of the Hoenn Region that hasn't been explored yet. It would kinda make sense seeing as they have to incorporate pretty much double the amount of Pokemon they had back then into these games.
I'm predicting that a lot of the changes from Emerald will be back, like the Battle Frontier and extension to the Safari Zone. Perhaps they will extend the Safari Zone even more to accommodate more Pokemon. It would be easy to incorporate some Sevii Island like extensions. Maybe the Sevii Islands will be back all together? There's also a lot of inaccessible islands on the Hoenn map that they could use.

MetroidHunter26

SOUND THE TRUMPETS WERE GOING BACK TO HOENN!!! Man the music in this game was by far my favorite (WITH EXTREME BIAS FOR TRUMPETS) And Blaziken was my favorite. I can't wait. I feel like were getting battle frontier too because we didn't get one with X/Y and they usually do this in remakes where they add elements from the 3rd "Expansion" type game so there will be more content. OH man I'm so hyped for this guys you don't even know! This was the pokemon game that reignited my love for Pokemon so. Yeah super excited as everyone else.

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

JDMEK5

Oh my goodness I'm so excited. It's unhealthy.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Nebbles

Well, if it's any comfort, CoroCoro should leak sooner or later. Then we'll get some nice screenshots.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DonValentino

K-NiGhT

This is the biggest video game cock tease of all time.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*