News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

TWG LXVIII: Split Personalities

Started by davy, June 11, 2014, 05:35:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

TWG Link

I've gotten zero claims. I don't know how I can be any more clear, but I'll try to lay this out for you guys.

This game will be won by half of the people playing it, since each team has four players, and there are eight players in the game. That means that if one team has an edge on day one, the four players on that team can abandon their other teams and control the votes as well as the rest of the game. Night 1 is the most important phase in faction games.

If we don't meet up, we won't know who to vigi. We won't know who needs to be guarded, or who needs to be seered. If the orange team is going to stand a chance at all, you need to claim to me immediately.

TWG Yoshi

Says the person whose first claim was retracted.

Olimar12345

Quote from: TWG Yoshi on June 12, 2014, 05:53:58 PMSays the person whose first claim was retracted.

This. You've claimed almost every color, at least from my perspective :P
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

vermilionvermin

I haven't gotten enough claims either and it should be clear I'm not lying this game.

fank009

Quote from: vermilionvermin on June 12, 2014, 07:10:05 PMI haven't gotten enough claims either and it should be clear I'm not lying this game.

I've gotten plenty of claims thank you.
The rest of you all just suck at getting claims go your way :D
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

TWG Link

If you don't trust my claim, claim yourself. It's imperative we get our team together. You don't have to trust me for us to do that.

TWG Kirby

Quote from: TWG Link on June 12, 2014, 05:51:39 PMI've gotten zero claims. I don't know how I can be any more clear, but I'll try to lay this out for you guys.

This game will be won by half of the people playing it, since each team has four players, and there are eight players in the game. That means that if one team has an edge on day one, the four players on that team can abandon their other teams and control the votes as well as the rest of the game. Night 1 is the most important phase in faction games.

If we don't meet up, we won't know who to vigi. We won't know who needs to be guarded, or who needs to be seered. If the orange team is going to stand a chance at all, you need to claim to me immediately.

As stated before by yoshi you demonstrate no reason for us to give us your claims other than to gain power in the game by having information, because the manipulation of information is how this game is going to be won.

Still need more vig claims from Orange and Blue, But Fank, WHAT ARE YOU DOING????? Why claim so early, and especially as reviver when its vigs mostly coming out. If you really are the blue reviver, why are you putting yourself in the open and the vig open to be shot at this phase? Of course you would want to control the game. 

TWG Pikachu

Quote from: TWG Kirby on June 13, 2014, 12:15:08 AMBut Fank, WHAT ARE YOU DOING????? Why claim so early, and especially as reviver when its vigs mostly coming out. If you really are the blue reviver, why are you putting yourself in the open and the vig open to be shot at this phase? Of course you would want to control the game.
He's probably making it so that the blue guardian should guard him. Which the blue guardian should be doing if he wants to win.

TWG Pikachu

Olimar12345

Quote from: TWG Kirby on June 13, 2014, 12:15:08 AMAs stated before by yoshi you demonstrate no reason for us to give us your claims other than to gain power in the game by having information, because the manipulation of information is how this game is going to be won.

Fakin this link. Chill out, man. I don't care if you really ARE on the red team, I don't want to associate with someone who acts like that, especially this early in the game.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TWG Link

Quote from: TWG Kirby on June 13, 2014, 12:15:08 AMAs stated before by yoshi you demonstrate no reason for us to give us your claims other than to gain power in the game by having information, because the manipulation of information is how this game is going to be won.
Quote from: TWG Link on June 12, 2014, 07:47:23 PMSee:
If you don't trust my claim, claim yourself. It's imperative we get our team together. You don't have to trust me for us to do that.

Olimar12345

Chatting. Fank, Link, you guys down to chat? (since no one else seems to be online...)

BlackDragonSlayer

I've been getting a lot of PMs that weren't sent to the host as well. Tsk, tsk, tsk!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

vermilionvermin