9. Seer
10. Vigi
11. Guardian
12. Reviver

13. Seer
14. Vigi
15. Guardian
16. Reviver

Players cannot target themselves with their abilities.

None of the players know who their partners are.

While there are sixteen roles in this game only eight players will sign up. All these players get a role and an anonymous account which also has a role. In other words: each player plays on two different accounts and plays two different roles.

Teams win by eliminating all members from all other teams or when all other teams can't win anymore.

Players win when either one or both of their accounts win.

1. maelstrom.
2. Olimar12345
3. fank009
4. Yugi
5. BlackDragonSlayer
6. Bird
7. The_Subjective_Tought
8. vermilionvermin
9. TWG Mario
10. TWG Luigi
11. TWG Bowser
12 .TWG Yoshi
13. TWG Waluigi
14. TWG Link
15. TWG Kirby
16. TWG Pikachu

Replacements:
1. Liggy

Night 1 has ended. vermilionvermin was vigi'd. fank009 was vigi'd but was guarded. TWG Link was vigi'd but was guarded. Yugi was vigi'd. It's now day 1. day 1 ends June 15th 8:00AM PST/9:00AM MST/10:00AM CST/11:00AM EST/5:00PM CET/June 16th 2:00AM AEST/4:00AM in New Zealand.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

TWG Link

Anybody know what color Yugi was? He only posted once, which makes me surprised that he was vigi'd.

TWG Link

Olimar12345

Quote from: TWG Link on June 13, 2014, 09:32:58 AMAnybody know what color Yugi was? He only posted once, which makes me surprised that he was vigi'd.

It isn't obvious?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TWG Luigi

Yay, I-a get to live! And I posted more than Yugi did! frivolous frivolous frivolous

fank009

Verm died, someone just cost green the game. Also gambits.
BDS wasn't shot, Im scared on where the vigs are...
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on June 13, 2014, 12:07:43 PMVerm died, someone just cost green the game. Also gambits.
BDS wasn't shot, Im scared on where the vigs are...
I'm surprised that I would even be vigi'd in the first place.
1: I am a vigi.
2: I was likely guarded anyways. :P

fank is a danger to everybody. It's risky to keep him around, especially if he finds his team.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TWG Link

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 13, 2014, 09:45:05 AMIt isn't obvious?
No. He posted two words in the thread so far, so I can't see how it would possibly be obvious what color he was.

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on June 13, 2014, 03:37:30 PMI'm surprised that I would even be vigi'd in the first place.
1: I am a vigi.
2: I was likely guarded anyways. :P

fank is a danger to everybody. It's risky to keep him around, especially if he finds his team.
Only a danger to you...

-I dont believe that 2nd fact as to why you'd be shot... its a thing called GAMBITS... also, look at how many alliance "leaders" were shot... someone's pulling the strings, and with verm gone there is at least 1 less vote for red... this may still be decided by a coinflip

In short, If your NOT red, vote with me... red has too much power and orginaization for its own good

In the chat if anyone wants a chat

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 13, 2014, 09:45:05 AMIt isn't obvious?
Holy damm... Why are you so obvious olimar :/
this is going to go down to a cointoss :/

fank009

... will be in the chat if anyone wants to chat...

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on June 13, 2014, 04:07:25 PMOnly a danger to you...
Incorrect. You're trying to direct everybody whichever way you want... which is dangerous to everybody but your team, and at this point, perhaps it is even harmful to them as well.

Quote-I dont believe that 2nd fact as to why you'd be shot... its a thing called GAMBITS... also, look at how many alliance "leaders" were shot... someone's pulling the strings, and with verm gone there is at least 1 less vote for red... this may still be decided by a coinflip
You know I'm in control of one vigi, but you don't know who I killed, or if I even killed somebody. The only vigi choice I find surprising is Yugi. Also, vigi'ing the "leader" wouldn't be smart because they'll likely be guarded, as I assume I was, making the vigi useless.

QuoteIn short, If your NOT red, vote with me... red has too much power and orginaization for its own good
This is what I mean. You're trying to make it seem that whatever is in YOUR best interests is also in everybody else's best interests, which, of course, end up being good for nobody but yourself. If you focus on the red team, then that gives Fank's team time to get organized and overwhelm the rest of you. It's all a matter of who's the greatest threat as of now, and right now, that's you.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TWG Link

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on June 13, 2014, 04:33:35 PMYou know I'm in control of one vigi, but you don't know who I killed, or if I even killed somebody. The only vigi choice I find surprising is Yugi. Also, vigi'ing the "leader" wouldn't be smart because they'll likely be guarded, as I assume I was, making the vigi useless.
I think you contradict yourself here. Let's look at the attacks tonight:

1. Me - Leader of Orange.
2. Fank - Leader of Blue.
3. Verm - Leader of Green.
4. Yugi - Unaffiliated.

If you don't think attacking a leader is smart, then the only conclusion is that you attacked Yugi. Any reason why?

fank009

Quote from: TWG Link on June 13, 2014, 04:58:23 PMIf you don't think attacking a leader is smart, then the only conclusion is that you attacked Yugi. Any reason why?
Because GAMBITS
Besides, Olimar definetly gave that fact away.

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Also, I don't think that Verm was really the green leader, since he himself said that he didn't get "enough claims," and apparently, the guard didn't trust him enough to guard him.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber