News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Dota 2

Started by Dusk, June 13, 2014, 12:06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dusk

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 19, 2012, 08:45:02 AMReal men play Dota
So, does someone else on this forum play Dota 2? I started playing this game almost a year ago, and maybe it is one of the reason I don't arranged that much the last while. ::) So I just wonder if there are some guys with whom I can play dota.

--> http://dotabuff.com/players/143438549
Quote from: Bespinben on August 25, 2015, 12:08:51 AMOfficial seal of approval
(^o^)=b
August 25th, 2015

braix

I tried it recently and I'm beginning to like it but it's kinda confusing. I still don't know how the whole courtier/turret thing works. xD
Maybe it's cuz I started w/League of Legenda idk.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FireArrow

I tried it out, still have it downloaded. Idk, it was just really confusing and I didn't feel like putting the effort in to figure it out.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dusk

I can tell you: DotA is a game, you can practice like an instrument. :P There are some thinks/heroes, that need a lot of practice and experience. But if you get this, and I can tell you, there are no limits of experiences you can get in this game, you will have more and more fun. :D
But starting at DotA is really hard. I read in a DotA guide for beginners this sentence: "You are going to be constantly reminded of how much you suck for about 1-3 months (if you learn)."
(^o^)=b
August 25th, 2015

Wrydryn

I've been playing a lot of Dota 2 as well. I've fallen in the 2k range for now, but given enough time in ranked I hope to raise to 3k since I think I have the skills to reach that point. (Although it's awfully hard to support your way there).

You can check out my dotabuff here: http://www.dotabuff.com/players/50011377

Dusk

Quote from: Wrydryn on September 12, 2014, 11:02:13 PMI've fallen in the 2k range for now, but given enough time in ranked I hope to raise to 3k since I think I have the skills to reach that point.

Haha, I have the very same problem. The best way to raise your mmr is to go mid, if you are a decent mid player (win mid, ganking...). But it's very important to have a good supporter. ;D
My problems are the 2k mmr players in Europe. In US you find much nicer and better players.
(^o^)=b
August 25th, 2015

Mazead

This games is just and addictions for me