Mario Kart 8

Started by SlowPokemon, June 13, 2014, 08:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is your favorite DLC character in Mario Kart 8?

Tanooki Mario
Cat Peach
Link
Villager
Isabelle
Dry Bowser

MaestroUGC

The Gamepad has a few display options: Off-TV, which is classic Mario Kart viewing; and a Map & Standings, which shows everybody's current positions and what item's they're holding; it also toggles motion control steering.

That said I only use the Pro-controller and tend to leave my Gamepad charging. I've never needed to know what everybody else is holding; always assume either lightening, a blue shell, or both (in the case of DD).
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

fingerz

True. You don't really need it, but having it does help. ;)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

K-NiGhT

Quote from: mariolegofan on April 28, 2015, 07:50:48 AMSay you're using a GameCube controller etc.
Couldn't you use the gameplay as a lookout to see what people have and use another controller the control the driver like on smash?
If my room was a little bigger and I had more space to put my Gamepad where I could see it, then yes. Until I move, though, it's not easy or plausible.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Sebastian

Dude

3590-6288-6716

Waaai!

Dude

Anyone wanna mushroom only 200cc?

mikey

I'll probably be playing for a while

Don't tell my mom
unmotivated

Dude

Are you NerdrockCommando or whatever? I forget.

mikey

unmotivated

Dude

is that a yes or a no

fingerz

So anyways, on the topic of Mario Kart 8, here's a replay of me doing Dolphin Shoals on 200cc to earn myself some of those nice Gold Trophies! I nearly got myself taken out by a Bomb-omb but thankfully only my red shells were destroyed, AND the way I won literally made me laugh so hard! If that was a real person that I did that to, I would've apologised... XD

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Bespinben

Now that I finally have this glorious game, I'm itching to race some NSM peeps...

Bespin vs Fingerz gogogogogo

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Dudeman

Quote from: fingerz on July 10, 2015, 07:46:06 PMSo anyways, on the topic of Mario Kart 8, here's a replay of me doing Dolphin Shoals on 200cc to earn myself some of those nice Gold Trophies! I nearly got myself taken out by a Bomb-omb but thankfully only my red shells were destroyed, AND the way I won literally made me laugh so hard! If that was a real person that I did that to, I would've apologised... XD

Gawd, that ending. I'm dying. XD
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom