News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Braixen1264's Artz [NEW: Braixen]

Started by braix, July 17, 2014, 06:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 19, 2015, 08:31:53 AMWhat do you think.

It was a legitimate question

Probably League of Legends.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

SlowPokemon

Lol I think you still have my address if you were ever going to send me something

It would be a Cinccino or an Inkay or a Spinda or something

Also that sonic you put in my Christmas card was flawless
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 21, 2015, 08:14:18 AMYou should draw Mawile! :D

Oh my god I loved the mawile you put on my card actually

ThatGamer

I wish personal information wasn't personal...
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Olimar12345

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 21, 2015, 08:58:44 AMOh my god I loved the mawile you put on my card actually

Did I really draw a Mawile? (I drew something on everyone's card I think, idr everyone's xD ) that is amazing.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

Oh yeah drawing the sanic on slowpokemon's card was pretty fun
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

braix

12 year old me was a lot better than 14 year old me at drawing

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

That surprises me...never thought you could do that at 12...

braix

Trying to learn how to sketch
Spoiler
[close]

SlowPokemon

That's AMAZING! Sketching is really all I'm good at :( but it is really enjoyable and it looks like you've got a knack for it! The skull is my favorite.

braix

Thanks m8 :D

Also just drew Trains' Shaymin. I didn't know what form you wanted so I just drew this one ^^"
Spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

Wow, your sketches look amazing! Well done!

SlowPokemon

SHAYMIN IS SO CUTE THE SHADING IS MAGNIFICENT