News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

All Brawlers Clan

Started by zora_dude, May 28, 2008, 09:53:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zora_dude

hey we need more members too join the all brawlers clan and if you can pass the requirements you too can join!

Dude

scooterulez

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: starpikachu on May 28, 2008, 04:05:11 PM
Quote from: scooterulez on May 28, 2008, 04:00:37 PM
Quote from: Dude on May 28, 2008, 01:36:39 PM...huh?  ???

Yeah, what he said.
huh? x3
huh? x4
million.  ;D
I play Brawl, and I'm the best in my family. That's not saying much, but still.  ;)
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

zora_dude

The all brawlers clan is a group that play ssbb. it's lot's of fun and im the creator!

on every site/forums im normally on i recruit members and there will be team leaders from each site!

all you have to do is pass a little brawling test and your in!

and if your lucky then you can be a group leader!

a group is a maximum of 7 players that way you guys can always play and soon we will be going into a tourney against my friends clan

Dude

Meh, I guess I could do it...

Brawler4Ever

I NOMINATE SCOOTERULEZ FOR GROUP LEADER.
He has an awesome avatar.  :P
(the first sentence was in a booming voice)
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

starpikachu

ooh I wanna join! it'll finally give me someone to play against besides my brother! :P

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on May 28, 2008, 09:12:44 PMI NOMINATE SCOOTERULEZ FOR GROUP LEADER.
He has an awesome avatar.  :P
(the first sentence was in a booming voice)
I second the motion!

KefkaticFanatic

We should play the N64 SSB online with emulators, Brawl's gameplay still isn't as good as Melee's and the online sucks ass.  Also bugs!  Which is why I'm boycotting all Nintendo online games.  The internet channel doesn't count cause I use it to look at gameFAQs when I play my 360.

me irl
[close]

zora_dude

okay the requirements for SCOOTERULEZ to be a leader are for 2 more votes and for him too join the group!

and well gamer its for online *nintendo* games!

zora_dude

scooterulez

I'll join but if I become leader......................I don't know we'll see. ;)

zora_dude

well it looks like your leader because you need one more vote and i say sure welcome aboard!

ninsheet music forums Leader=Scooterulez

Davey

Meh I'd join but my wifi doesn't work.  :'(

I am good at brawl and (not bragging just saying what I can do): I won the local tournament and I got brawl for free <3

I am working on setting up wifi but the only produckt I used was crap: what do you guys use?