Arrangement Project (Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door)

Started by Sebastian, August 07, 2014, 04:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Quote from: mariolegofan on September 10, 2014, 01:41:09 PMWell, this is officially the last song I'm doing from Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door! (For a while anyway). I guess this finishes the arrangement project.....even though ALL the songs aren't done. I just did the main and most important tracks.

Sebastian

Quote from: Ganondorf on September 10, 2014, 06:57:26 PMKinda confused; I thought there was a little bit more to go, looking at the songs not crossed out. Are there people working on them?  ???
What maelstrom said above
And if I had more help maybe they all would of gotten done

Maelstrom

Sebastian

Maelstrom

Well, how about this? We create a new thread that, if someone has an idea, they can post it with a few songs for those who haven't played it and after a few days, a poll goes up. Max of one idea per person

Sebastian

DonValentino

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

pieordie1

As long as this is still going on, i'll take Riddle Tower and Grodus Battle

mikey

unmotivated

Sebastian

Well.....welcome back pieordie :)
That would be helpful thanks :)

pieordie1

Finished Riddle Tower! Grodus Battle should be here in a couple of days! :D

Quote from: mariolegofan on September 26, 2014, 04:46:28 PMWell.....welcome back pieordie :)
That would be helpful thanks :)
I just felt like arranging something. I got composer's writers block and couldn't compose a Fire Forest theme for NSMB :)

NasiDe

It's looking good to me, although measures 15 and 16 are incredibly hard to read. Is there possibly a way to rewrite that so it's more readable? Possibly moving everything to the treble clef and make the left hand deal with the series the right had been playing for a little?

pieordie1

Quote from: NasiDe on September 29, 2014, 10:02:02 AMIt's looking good to me, although measures 15 and 16 are incredibly hard to read. Is there possibly a way to rewrite that so it's more readable? Possibly moving everything to the treble clef and make the left hand deal with the series the right had been playing for a little?
Alright switched the left and right hand parts there. Also flipped the 8th notes barline from the bottom of the notes to the top. ;D
ZIP

Sebastian