News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Next Official Arrangement Project

Started by Olimar12345, September 12, 2014, 06:18:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Some Xenoblade music:
Title Theme
[close]
Incredible if you played the game
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
And some boss themes that might not arrange well...
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Maelstrom

FireArrow

How about for the new SSB4? Not my favorite soundtrack in the world, but it's both popular and good enough to warrant a large group of arrangers.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Maelstrom

But.....but.....Xenoblade.......

And there's not to many songs that would make good piano pieces, aside from the new theme and variations, and the Melee v. 2 remix.

TheZeldaPianist275

I know I'm not here enough to help arrange, but I saw this and thought I'd drop in two cents.

MK Wii & 8 both have stellar soundtracks that we need more pieces from, but I can honestly not think of a better soundtrack to arrange than Xenoblade Chronicles'.  It's probably my favorite of any game I've ever played, and is absolutely breathtaking.  I can't stop coming back to it, and considering that there's a growing fanbase for it on the site, I don't see any reason why not.

Btw everyone if you own a Wii and have yet to play it, your excuses for failing to do so are VERY limited :P It's incredible.

Maelstrom

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on September 14, 2014, 03:16:42 PMBtw everyone if you own a Wii and have yet to play it, your excuses for failing to do so are VERY limited :P It's incredible.
You are so right. And dissenters?

mikey

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on September 14, 2014, 03:16:42 PMI know I'm not here enough to help arrange, but I saw this and thought I'd drop in two cents.

MK Wii & 8 both have stellar soundtracks that we need more pieces from, but I can honestly not think of a better soundtrack to arrange than Xenoblade Chronicles'.  It's probably my favorite of any game I've ever played, and is absolutely breathtaking.  I can't stop coming back to it, and considering that there's a growing fanbase for it on the site, I don't see any reason why not.

Btw everyone if you own a Wii and have yet to play it, your excuses for failing to do so are VERY limited :P It's incredible.
Because I've never heard of it before...
looks sketchy mate
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 14, 2014, 04:06:51 PMBecause I've never heard of it before...
looks sketchy mate
How? Here's a trailer. Graphics are MUCH cleaner on the Wii U

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

Maelstrom

And pit0010 said she'd arrange Sator, Phosphorescent Swamp - Night. So, are we going along with this?

Olimar12345

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 12, 2014, 06:18:36 AMafter some time passes I'll make it into a poll.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 12, 2014, 06:18:36 AMthis doesn't happen until after the current project is completed.

It's cool if you want to organize something unofficial in the mean time though.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

When is the current project completed?

edit: I will soon. I just want to finish Life before I start the project.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

JDMEK5

Quote from: FireArrow on September 14, 2014, 11:47:13 AMHow about for the new SSB4? Not my favorite soundtrack in the world, but it's both popular and good enough to warrant a large group of arrangers.
Some good points. And personally I'm loving the new menu theme. It sounded so familiar even though I've never heard it before.

Although I would also vote for Xenoblade. I know nothing of the game but the soundtrack won me in 10 minutes flat. The first soundtrack to ever do so to me.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26