News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Arrangement Contest No. 4

Started by Olimar12345, September 15, 2014, 11:33:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which is your favorite?

"Toad Tomb" by Bloop
"Stranded - Night on the Distant Planet" by MaestroUGC
"Lament of the Legendary Hero" by NocturneOfShadow
"The Blood-Stained Peaks of Froenborg" by SlowPokemon

Olimar12345

A little over two weeks remain! How is everyone doing?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MaestroUGC

I am doing yes.

I'm actually starting over from scratch.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bloop

It's been lying untouched in my folder for a week now. Because y'know... Maybe something will happen to it..

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 09, 2014, 06:28:08 PMA little over two weeks remain! How is everyone doing?
Wish I could say that I'm doing good, but forgot to join ::)
Anyway, I have a question for you Olimar: Remember when Bespinben and Fingerz had a head to head arrangement Battle thingy? I would actually be super interested in doing that with someone.
I guess it would have to be against someone around my arrangement level...
What do you think?

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Guys this is creeping up fast! How are things coming along? Do we need to extend some deadlines?

SlowPokemon

I'm good on deadlines, I have my arrangement mapped out. I've been busy with a score for a short film, but now that that's finished, I can start writing out the arrangement! :D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Historically, it's been the judgrors who need deadlines, not the contestants.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

Hopefully I'll be finishing up this week
unmotivated

Bloop

hurhurhur creeping up i get it harhar

My piece is pretty much done, I just finished up some formatting things. I think everything should be alright by now.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 21, 2014, 06:59:59 PMAs for prizes, I'm pretty low on funds, so the prizes I am offering are:

1) I'll transcribe/arrange a piece of your choice! For piano, of course.
This is a sick prize just sayingggggg

Olimar12345

I'm poor waddle! :c If you have a better idea for a prize that's easy on the wallet, I'm all ears!

Waddle Bro

Olimar12345

Oh. hahaha, well I still think the prizes could be better lol.

...I should probably get started on that sig image...

FireArrow

Haven't even thought about it yet - homework is stupid, I don't have time to do anything. Maybe one weekend I'll just cheese an arrangement out of my ass.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department