News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Introducing Our New Submissions System

Started by The Deku Trombonist, October 15, 2014, 02:09:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: mariolegofan on October 15, 2014, 10:11:15 AMAnyone else having a problem with this?
I uploaded a midi mus and pdf but every time I click submit it says " No midi uploaded" it's starting to make me mad.....
Need help!
to quote your based olimar, "This isn't NinMidiMusic..."
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Sebastian

Please no jokes. I'm kinda mad about this...and really want this to work

Maelstrom

Will you need to make a separate submission for a duet and solo arrangement of the same piece?

Olimar12345

Quote from: mariolegofan on October 15, 2014, 11:20:00 AMPlease no jokes. I'm kinda mad about this...and really want this to work

Ask Deku.

Quote from: maelstrom. on October 15, 2014, 11:25:26 AMWill you need to make a separate submission for a duet and solo arrangement of the same piece?

As of right now, yes.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

I guess I'll hold off on submitting one of my arrangements until that is fixed.

Jamaha

Quote from: Meloetta on October 15, 2014, 10:25:59 AMIs there any way to shrink the PDF size through some program or raise the attachment size limit? It's asking for 128kb or so, and my PDF alone is 133kb :(

Limit raised. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Quote from: mariolegofan on October 15, 2014, 10:11:15 AMAnyone else having a problem with this?
I uploaded a midi mus and pdf but every time I click submit it says " No midi uploaded" it's starting to make me mad.....
Need help!

Hm, unfortunately I don't know the solution to this. Might have to wait for Deku to sort this one out. Sorry.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: K-NiGhT on October 15, 2014, 11:12:22 AM"This isn't NinMidiMusic..."

This is such a hilariously inappropriate response to the situation that it can only be trolling and you actually made my day xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Cobraroll

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on October 15, 2014, 03:58:22 AMhttp://forum.ninsheetm.us/index.php?topic=4781.0

There was that thread, but I thought perhaps there was another thread?

I'm not really sure how to do it. Many of the mediafire links have disappeared thanks to their over-enthusiastic deletion of files. If you make the topic in the Arrangements & Submissions board I'll sticky it for you.

Ahh, there it was, thanks for finding it!

Seems like I'd forgot the copyright issue, though. As NasiDe and Olimar pointed out in that thread, simply grabbing files from old arrangement threads and submitting them will be considered copyright infringement. Guess we'll have to make some sort of policy on that before we get the project rolling. I'll make the thread anyway, as that would be the most appropriate place to discuss it. But given what time it is here now, I think I'll wait until tomorrow...
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

braix

So are there any of those "submit ur arrangements by next sunday before iy closes" kind of stuff anymore?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: maelstrom. on October 15, 2014, 11:31:05 AMI guess I'll hold off on submitting one of my arrangements until that is fixed.
Until what is fixed?

Quote from: Cobraroll on October 15, 2014, 03:19:14 PMAhh, there it was, thanks for finding it!
Yeah I guess that's an issue. Although some of the really old sheets were actually 'submitted' under the super old system, so perhaps they can be considered differently.

Quote from: mariolegofan on October 15, 2014, 11:20:00 AMPlease no jokes. I'm kinda mad about this...and really want this to work

I sent you a PM

Quote from: zoroark1264 on October 15, 2014, 04:18:48 PMSo are there any of those "submit ur arrangements by next sunday before iy closes" kind of stuff anymore?
Nope

Maelstrom

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on October 15, 2014, 05:40:39 PMUntil what is fixed?
Until you are able to submit both a duet and solo arrangement of the same song at the same time. And it might make it eaiser on the updater if you added a place for a youtube link to the original song.

The Deku Trombonist

YouTube links might get added at some point in the future.

As for the duets thing, no. It would be a silly waste of time for me to try and make that work. And besides, they're still separate arrangements and would need to be edited separately and feedback would also be given separately.

Maelstrom

OK. I guess I'll eventually get around to submitting them. And you might want to raise the limit for vet. arrangers...

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Olimar12345

Quote from: maelstrom. on October 15, 2014, 06:16:40 PMAnd you might want to raise the limit for vet. arrangers...

The veteran arranger thing never really took off as planned. (Is correct formatting really that hard?) Don't be surprised if that member group disappears.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!