Abandoned Arrangements project - take 2

Started by Cobraroll, October 16, 2014, 01:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonValentino

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 30, 2015, 05:17:21 AMNo.
Because I'm revising my arrangements so they can be submitted while I'm gone.
A list will be posted later.

This isn't a place for that however... This is for abandoned threads, you will return right? xD
Anyways, in case someone leaves but wants their arrangements on site, they could create a topic in Help or something before they do...

So yeah, I agree with tobbeh, this project in particular is going nowhere, dead end, finito, bye bye, ciao, arrivederci.

Sebastian

Quote from: Altissimo on September 13, 2015, 12:10:21 PMIn the event that I leave the forum or like inexplicably die I'd like all the arrangements in my thread to eventually go up on site, I don't mind any changes tho

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Altissimo on September 13, 2015, 12:10:21 PMIn the event that I leave the forum or like inexplicably die I'd like all the arrangements in my thread to eventually go up on site, I don't mind any changes tho

DonValentino

Arr think I dunno how to read, eh mateys? I said this project in particular, that is:

Quote from: Cobraroll on October 16, 2014, 01:55:36 PMI think there is lot of unused potential lying around NSM's abandoned arrangement threads.

We're talking about recovering arrangements from currently abandoned threads. Current.
Thing is, there is zero potential:

Quote from: DonValentino on July 05, 2015, 01:22:47 PMEdit: Well... After going through 30+ old arrangement threads... It's just not worth it. All those arrangements need so much fixing it'd be better to do them all over again, not to mention the links of most of them are already kaput. From all those threads, I could only save 3 arrangements with luck, but they're midi as heck, so still nope ._.

That's why tobbeh pointed out that this should be archived, and I agreed with him. Of course another topic...

Quote from: DonValentino on September 13, 2015, 12:46:14 PMThis isn't a place for that however... (...) could create a topic in Help or something (...)

...for future abandoned arrangements can be specifically created for arrangers who want to see their work on site... But, again...

Maelstrom

I just got a little internet and thought I'd add something: I discussed this with Latios, as he will be submitting these for me, but didn't have a better idea of a public place to put the list. If you want to move it somewhere, go ahead.

E. Gadd Industries

I was reading this, and I thought I might as well post. Should the case ever arise that I become inactive on here (and I pray that never happens), I give full consent to any mod/updater, The Mario Pianist, Sebastian, and/or F. L. U. D. D. (I know him irl) to submit my sheets. Also, if changes need to be made to them, then I give consent to change that as well. But that is only if I become inactive for a period of time lasting longer than 2-3 months.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

Archiving this for now. Cobra, hmu if you want this revived, but it seems dead now.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!