News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

[Wii] Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - "Deku Toad"

Started by Amythistfire, November 09, 2014, 03:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amythistfire

Completed by Dudeman
Recently, a friend of mine and I decided to do an "Awesomistic" Zelda medley including one song from every Zelda game to date. Everything was/is going fine, except we need a few extra songs for reference. Both of us are terrible at transcribing by ear, so I've now decided to put in this request.

One song we've decided on is Deku Toad from Twilight Princess. We probably won't need it for a while, so take your time. It is for reference only, so it doesn't have to look nice or whatever instruments you want to implement, go ahead.
Success! Another post!
[insert remainder of temporary signature here]

Dudeman

I did this one a while ago! Check my submission topic (it's probably a ways back there). If the link is broken, let me know. I can upload it again.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Amythistfire

I actually did find yours, but the link was, in fact, broken. Re-uploading it would be great. Thanks.
Success! Another post!
[insert remainder of temporary signature here]

Dudeman

All righty, that should do the trick. Give it a whirl.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

DillThePickleGod

I have been wanting to rearrange the deku toad theme for a band, yet the link isn't working in your past post, I was wondering if you could repost it for me?