News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

2014 Holiday Postcards

Started by DrP, November 14, 2014, 08:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

dahans

I have finalle got Ruto's card. :-) thank you very much!!!
Has anyone else got mine by now? :P
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Olimar12345

I recieced yours a couple days ago but forgot to post about it-thanks btw!

Bad news guys: I think the mailman dropped some of my postcards. When I left I found the wet and ruined remains of my postcards to DrP and Dahans out by the street. The mail service around here is just fucking fantastic, I know. :c I'll send out new postcards on Saturday. Do post if you haven't gotten mine yet. I hope the rest of them are out there ;_;
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

just got dahans' letter

AND OMG OLIMAR YOUR DOODLES
LMFAO I LOVE THEM
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Ruto

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 31, 2014, 06:49:51 AMI recieced yours a couple days ago but forgot to post about it-thanks btw!

Bad news guys: I think the mailman dropped some of my postcards. When I left I found the wet and ruined remains of my postcards to DrP and Dahans out by the street. The mail service around here is just fucking fantastic, I know. :c I'll send out new postcards on Saturday. Do post if you haven't gotten mine yet. I hope the rest of them are out there ;_;

Oh I got yours. And a card from zoroark lol. I hope you were able to recover the postage at least ._. It costs more than a dollar to send a single international postcard...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

I got dahans' and the former zoroark1264's cards in the mail!!

I should send out postcards tomorrow once I have time to unwind from my flight!

Also, zoroark/braixen, I guess you're too new to know, but DrP doesn't stand for Dr. Pepper (Though REALLY good drawing!). But I like to think of it standing for that now (I guess, because I'm too old to have my name change completely)

mikey

isn't it short for dr pamplemousse or something
unmotivated

DrP

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 02, 2015, 11:36:25 PMisn't it short for dr pamplemousse or something
Yep. And I made it on a whim thinking I wouldn't stick around that much.

I guess the plan worked...

braix

so that's where dr.pamplemouse was
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jamaha

I've received cards from Ruto, DrP and dahans.

DrP

I just sent out Olimar's and Braixen/Zoroarks!!

dahans, I'm going to San Francisco for the week, so I'll get you a postcard from there!!

ThatGamer

I think this would have been cool to try. Too bad I wasn't here then.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

dahans

Quote from: DrP on January 03, 2015, 01:21:35 PMI just sent out Olimar's and Braixen/Zoroarks!!

dahans, I'm going to San Francisco for the week, so I'll get you a postcard from there!!

Sounds good to me ;-)
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

FireArrow

Quote from: DrP on January 03, 2015, 01:21:35 PMI just sent out Olimar's and Braixen/Zoroarks!!

dahans, I'm going to San Francisco for the week, so I'll get you a postcard from there!!

Oh when? Me too!
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department