[Wii] Super Paper Mario - "The Open Plane"

Started by King Sammer, November 24, 2014, 12:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Sammer

Completed by Bloop
Do The Open Plane, please! I've always wanted an The Open Plane midi. I really love the Bitlands; I've missed it. Can you please get The Bitlands for me? Must be very accurate; Must sound like a piano remix when I open the midi. OR ELSE.

Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

King Sammer

Quote from: King Sammer on November 24, 2014, 12:09:22 PMDo The Open Plane, please! I've always wanted an The Open Plane midi. I really love the Bitlands; I've missed it. Can you please get The Bitlands for me? Must be very accurate; Must sound like a piano remix when I open the midi. OR ELSE.

It's not Nin Midi Music, it's Nin Sheet Music. - Everyone I know
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

FierceDeity

COMIC SAAAAAAANS!

But actually, please keep all of these SPM requests to one topic; having all of these individual ones PLUS the comprehensive list is just cluttering up the requests board for no reason.

Sebastian

Haha....Ive always wanted this one too. :)
But I doubt it'll be finished its pretty tough.

Yugi

Quote from: King Sammer on November 24, 2014, 12:09:22 PMMust sound like a piano remix when I open the midi. OR ELSE.
Darn it, I was planning to do a viola remix!

King Sammer

Quote from: Yugi on November 29, 2014, 10:30:42 PMDarn it, I was planning to do a viola remix!
A viola remix? But first, we need a sheet music of it.

mikey

unmotivated