News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Third Annual NSM Superlatives

Started by blueflower999, November 30, 2014, 07:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Oooooh that'd be a tough battle between you and Saria.

Mashi

Regarding blueflower999's own suggestion about potential Hosts for next year's Superlatives; I think it's a fantastic idea.  Having a different member as Host each year will greatly reflect on the ties in our community and our camaraderie together.

After a certain point, it would be wise to eliminate a few categories once they start becoming overbearing, but we should hopefully not run into that issue this time around.  blueflower999's limiting suggested categories and nominations are a going mitigating factor too.  You're doing quite well as Host.

Will likely send in nominations today or tomorrow.

blueflower999

Thanks, Mashi! We're a bit short on nominations at the moment, so I encourage people who haven't yet to send them in!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

DrP

Kman96

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 03, 2014, 10:59:00 AMThanks, Mashi! We're a bit short on nominations at the moment, so I encourage people who haven't yet to send them in!
I thought we were holding nominations all month? I'm not ready to nominate yet!
Party Hard!
[close]

FierceDeity

I also nominated.

Quote from: Kman96 on December 03, 2014, 02:14:41 PMI thought we were holding nominations all month? I'm not ready to nominate yet!

Nah, I think the goal is to have all voting done by 2015, no?

Winter

Do we PM for nominations or does my post work fine?

blueflower999

Thanks very much to the four people who nominated 45 minutes from each other after nothing all day. That was a very nice surprise, haha.

Quote from: Winter on December 03, 2014, 03:54:15 PMDo we PM for nominations or does my post work fine?
Please PM me everything, it's easier because I can see everything in one place.

Quote from: FierceDeity on December 03, 2014, 03:13:03 PMNah, I think the goal is to have all voting done by 2015, no?
This is correct.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

MaestroUGC

Last time I tried to line it up with the award season, late January/February-ish.

Also, I nominate myself for everything. (I'll have alternatives later).
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FierceDeity

Out of curiosity (I've already submitted my nominations so it doesn't really affect me), when does the nomination period end?

blueflower999

I'll let it go until Monday at the latest. If there are people who haven't nominated by that point, I might extend it.

In other news, almost no one has nominated for the TWG categories, so unless that changes, I might be forced to drop them due to lack of interest.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

MaestroUGC

Considering there hasn't been a game in a few months, I don't think they're going to be needed. There was also a huge lull in activity in the games this past year anyway, so I say it might be justified to drop them.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

blueflower999

I don't really see an issue with dropping them either, but I'll wait to see if anyone objects before I do.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

unmotivated

Dude