FireArrow

um
guys im the brutal human actually
Toby
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

Let's make our own post game!
Well well, humans.  You certainly got very lucky first with olimar (he made a huge mistake though lol) and then with BDS.  I think FireArrow deserves wolf MVP.  He certainly did a good job of keeping alive.
Human MVP has got to be fank.  He was the first one to push the BDS lynch and Yugi only jumped on because he knew he himself couldn't be a wolf.
Then there's me.  I gotta admit, I did a pretty spectacular job at getting everyone so annoyed they had to mislynch me just to shut me up.  Not only did I get mislynched once, saving firearrow just barely, I also got lynched AGAIN (but by the wolves so eh) to put the game into a stall giving wolves a second chance to win.
Best traitor play ever.

Anyone second those nominations?
unmotivated

FireArrow

Speaking of lynching you twice... the wolves never got that second revive, so the humans actually did revive you. >_>
I don't even know, don't ask.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

fank009

Quote from: FireArrow on December 29, 2014, 06:11:26 PMSpeaking of lynching you twice... the wolves never got that second revive, so the humans actually did revive you. >_>
I don't even know, don't ask.
wait WHAT???!!!???
Im going to save my thoughts till its officialy post game...
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Olimar12345

Really dropping the ball here, Jub. : /
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yugi

Jub3r7

Yeah,. humans revived NocturneOfShadow. I said the game ended already!!!! mashi wins

I'll post a postgame and answer comments and concerns
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]