News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

CREEPYPASTAS

Started by ThatGamer, December 20, 2014, 11:36:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Here is the thread for discussing Creepypastas. Figured there should be one.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dude

Aaaaaaaaand another topic. Shock.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dude on December 20, 2014, 12:19:14 PMAaaaaaaaand another topic. Shock.

Last one for today, just wanted to talk with some people.
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Yugi

All video game creepypastas suck.

Just so you know.

ThatGamer

Quote from: zoroark1264 on December 20, 2014, 12:34:49 PMlol im scared for tomorrow

Yes, be scared...

Nah, just kidding. No more threads for a while. If some people would comment on the already made threads, I wouldn't have to keep making new ones though.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Yugi on December 20, 2014, 12:36:50 PMAll video game creepypastas suck.

Just so you know.

I know, just ran out of ideas. :/

braix

I avoid making new threads as much as I can...just look for another thread to post on and post there if you can help it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

Quote from: zoroark1264 on December 20, 2014, 12:40:08 PMI avoid making new threads as much as I can...just look for another thread to post on and post there if you can help it.

Very true. What thread though? :/

Winter

How about Post Your Thought of the Moment thread

say something like:

I want to talk about creepypastas

:/

ThatGamer

I don't want to though. I want to discuss art.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: ThatGamer on December 20, 2014, 12:38:41 PMI know, just ran out of ideas. :/

If you are 'running out of ideas', you probably shouldnt just make a new topic with whatever comes to the top of your head :P

This is sort of the thing we mean by slowing down and not being spammy with topics.  You can discuss these sorts of random things in the 'post your thoughts of the moment' thread, and if it turns out a bunch of people want to start a discussion then maybe you can start a new thread.  If you had a more focused and thought out topic, like at least your 'game remakes' thread attempted to be, then that would be more appropriate for a straight up new thread.

me irl
[close]

ThatGamer

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 20, 2014, 01:18:44 PMIf you are 'running out of ideas', you probably shouldnt just make a new topic with whatever comes to the top of your head :P

This is sort of the thing we mean by slowing down and not being spammy with topics.  You can discuss these sorts of random things in the 'post your thoughts of the moment' thread, and if it turns out a bunch of people want to start a discussion then maybe you can start a new thread.  If you had a more focused and thought out topic, like at least your 'game remakes' thread attempted to be, then that would be more appropriate for a straight up new thread.

Yes, I will only post good threads, like Remakes. That was a good idea, I thought.

Though, the Nebbles thread was popular. It's too bad spams aren't allowed.