Arrangement Contest No. 5 in E-sharp "Variable Mix"

Started by MaestroUGC, December 21, 2014, 05:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

So many variations, but only one will stand supreme!

them
1 (8.3%)
Olimar12345
4 (33.3%)
Bloop
3 (25%)
FierceDiety
4 (33.3%)
Clanker37
0 (0%)
FireArrow
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: February 01, 2015, 03:52:33 PM

Clanker37

Quote from: FireArrow on January 21, 2015, 10:03:57 PMOh, I'll finish on time, I just wont have as much variations as I'd like.
This is me as well. I don't really mind the deadline. We have had four weeks to do this. It's not as if this is such a surprise.

MaestroUGC

Just about 10 hours left. I'll post all the entries sometime tomorrow for the poll.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FireArrow

I'm a bit confused on the meter change. Does 4/4 --> 3/4 give me credit for it or do I need to go into a compound time signature?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FierceDeity

Basically nothing that could just be considered double or half time of the previous meter, to my knowledge. Because he gives both simple to simple (3/4 and 4/4) and simple to compound (2/4 to 6/8) as acceptable examples.

FireArrow

Goddamn 40min late
Well, it's a rushed piece of crap anyways.

Looking forward to seeing what everyone else did. ^_^

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 23, 2015, 10:52:52 AMJust about 10 hours left. I'll post all the entries sometime tomorrow for the poll.

cough cough cough cough deadlines cough cough cough cough

5 point deduction for you sir

MaestroUGC

Olimar12345

Quote from: FireArrow on January 25, 2015, 12:18:12 AMcough cough cough cough deadlines cough cough cough cough

5 point deduction for you sir

Hahahahahaha you win, sir!!

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 25, 2015, 07:16:08 AMThings came up, but the judging is 66% complete.

Is it your judging that's 66% done, or 66% of all judging?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Double post: how long will the poll be open? You put the 28th as the end, which gives us three days for voting lol. (Well that might be enough time, idk. Seems shorter than usual though.)

MaestroUGC

I'll extend the poll, let it run for a full week. Two of the three judges are finished, but my third is MIA.

FireArrow

Can't popular vote go along simultaneously with judging? I doubt people voting is gonna create any bias.

hmmm which judge could possibly be mia /sarcasm

Olimar12345

^that is kinda weird. Polls have usually gone up simultaneously with the judging. I wonder if there is a reason for the change, or if its more hypocritical "things coming up." d:

Also what a great new avatar you have, FA! :J (I need to finish Kill la Kill...)

MaestroUGC

The reason is I just didn't put them up yet. Judging was done pretty much as they were turned in, so really all that remains is the popular vote.

MaestroUGC

Polls up, you get 7 days.

Make it your vote count!