News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Steam Sale Topic

Started by FierceDeity, December 22, 2014, 12:15:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yug_Guy

I got Va11-HaLL-A the other day at Mael's recommendation, and I have to agree it's pretty great so far. Plus, I even got a foil trading card!

I'd also personally recommend Stardew Valley; I easily sunk 60 hours into it over the course of about two months without even realizing it. It's that good.

...and Super Meat Boy, because it's Super Meat Boy.

Nebbles

I really wish Cuphead was out now lol so I could nab it during the sale. Shame it's slated for September...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

swimswamit

Quote from: Yug_Guy on June 25, 2017, 06:53:14 PMI'd also personally recommend Stardew Valley; I easily sunk 60 hours into it over the course of about two months without even realizing it. It's that good.
I recommend it too, it's a lot of fun and it's not as much a time killer, just an all around great game

Maelstrom

Quote from: Yug_Guy on June 25, 2017, 06:53:14 PMI got Va11-HaLL-A the other day at Mael's recommendation, and I have to agree it's pretty great so far. Plus, I even got a foil trading card!
Yessss tell me what you think when you finish it.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Maelstrom on June 25, 2017, 07:17:03 PMYessss tell me what you think when you finish it.
Will do my friend, will do.

Quote from: swimswamit on June 25, 2017, 06:58:58 PMI recommend it too, it's a lot of fun and it's not as much a time killer, just an all around great game
Not necessarily that, I meant more that I could easily spend 4 hours or more at a time just sitting playing Stardew Valley. It was good enough I could literally play it hours on end, which I don't often do.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 22, 2017, 08:46:55 PMHave you played Kero Blaster yet?
Quote from: Nebbles on June 24, 2017, 11:37:08 PMMutant Mudds is that cheap??? Get it!
Both done. \o/

Also, if you haven't played them before, and you're looking for some cheap games, the first two Oddworld games (Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee and Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus) are both only $0.74 each. The remaster/remake of the original, Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty, is also on sale for about five dollars.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

Dream daddy isn't out yet so I don't think there's anything else I'd want.

SlowPokemon

Obligatory, but all three Danganronpa titles (1, 2, and Another Episode) are available as a $51 bundle atm. Considering they're ~$30 individually and they're all fantastic, highly recommended.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Kero Blaster is on sale for $5.99! (40% off!) Deal ends August 14th!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Double post: if anyone still needs Skullgirls, it's only $1.49 rn on steam!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Kero Blaster is on sale for $5.99! (40% off!) Deal ends October 23rd!

swimswamit

You reeeally like kero blaster, is it really that good? Like I wasn't the biggest fan of cave story, but is it anywhere near that level?

Olimar12345

It's a different game with the same charm. I could review it in my ramble topic, but for now you could compare it to the amount of other games I advertise that go on sale.

Olimar12345

Kero Blaster is on sale for $5.99! (40% off!)

Olimar12345

Kero Blaster is on sale for $5.99 again! (That's 40% off!)