News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

[3DS] The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - "Desert Palace"

Started by tfender7, December 24, 2014, 10:35:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tfender7

Twilight Princess <3
Alto Sax
Life without music would A#/Bb
Lady GaGa <3

Bespinben

Why I have I not bothered to look into this game at all yet... *please slap me*

Beautiful song. I love the constant tension (and the choral lines!). Might arrange this. We'll see.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

mikey

Actually I think he's gotten tired of that :P
And the only arrangement of yours that I don't think I can play with practice (that I've actually seen) is the fabled tal tal heights ;_;
unmotivated

Xaoz

Quote from: Bespinben on January 13, 2015, 09:12:11 PMWhy I have I not bothered to look into this game at all yet... *please slap me*

*Slap*

Check Lorule Overworld Theme (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCJBI0BCIoc), which is not yet arranged. I think it's not much different from A Link to the past's Dark World theme. But this new tune is really awesome.
Also make sure to check out Lorule Castle (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g75HDyL2BGc), which was already arranged by Bloop.

Quote from: Bespinben on January 14, 2015, 11:55:57 AMYes Xaoz, it will be playable XD

*ninja ninja ninja*

I actually think all your arrangements are playable by Tom Brier. Like how did you even ninja this in?! I JUST saw it and it was already up for hours. Sick prediction-skills!

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 14, 2015, 11:58:35 AMActually I think he's gotten tired of that :P

Never gets old. Like the wisdow.

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b