News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

NinSheetMelee: NSM's SSB4 tournament

Started by Jamaha, December 30, 2014, 07:09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceDeity

Quote from: Echo on January 16, 2015, 04:03:37 PMFor the next round Davy tried to tip the scales by picking Robin.

A+
10/10

mikey

Echo is a much better commentator than I am
unmotivated

Jamaha

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 16, 2015, 05:00:10 AMHey jamaha are you GMT +2?  I'm free all day today if that would translate into a late night smash fight (dat rhyme) for you.

Indeed I am. That should work.

mikey

Alright send me a friend request at NeurokCommando and I'll try to get on sometime today...
But right now I need sleep.
unmotivated

mikey

Jamaha 2-0 zelda toon link
he's just too good :/
unmotivated

mikey

Jmaha you have me with 2 shadow toon link games and mael with a shulk and mr. saturn ness when it should be him with 2 shulk games!  But it's cool that you put in the alt colors :P
unmotivated

Jamaha

Dude

FireArrow

FireArrow: 2 (Olimar, Olimar, Marth.)
Dude: 1 (Marth, Kirby, Kirby.)

Too lazy right now to write up replay stuff. GG dude.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

Quote from: Jamaha on January 17, 2015, 01:54:43 PMBetter?
No ;_;

As far as our actual games went I would have done better game one but my finger slipped and I hit taunt and that let him launch me once  ::)
I was really looking forward to "sexy teleport mind games" but I didn't really get to see him use teleport much; he was too busy spamming forward smash lol
And I kept getting hit by my own boomerang, idk how I'm supposed to catch it after you reflect it
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 17, 2015, 02:38:31 PMAnd I kept getting hit by my own boomerang, idk how I'm supposed to catch it after you reflect it
Short answer: you don't.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

K-NiGhT

I got a LAN adapter! Is it too late for me to come back since loser's bracket hasn't moved very far on my side?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FierceDeity

patiently awaiting my next challenger up here on indigo plateau
Dude/jamaha you gonna fight soon?

mikey

Just FYI I'd totally love to do this again as a swiss tourney with a top 8
unmotivated

FierceDeity