News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

NinSheetMelee: NSM's SSB4 tournament

Started by Jamaha, December 30, 2014, 07:09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

Okay, back in action. Brackets updated, I don't think I missed anything?

Apparently Echo and I are up for a rematch.

Also, Dude and Nebbles, what's your status? The bracket is somewhat stuck right now.

Waddle Bro

^You might have missed this post for the brackets, re-posting it just in case:
Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 11, 2015, 03:55:13 PMWaddle Bro (Greninja): 2
blueflower999 (Duck Hunt Duo, Little Mac, Ness): 1

Kind of predicted every character that Blue was going to choose, had the suspicion that he'd start with Duck Hunt after his previous game. Didn't feel like changing characters after seeing how well the first match went. Won the first game with all three stocks left, nothing much there to say.
The second match Blue wanted to play on Boxing Ring even though it wasn't on the op's stage list, but I agreed to it, even though I predicted him to use Little Mac on it after he wanted to choose that stage. I didn't care much if I'd lose, because I knew I would get to choose the next stage if I did, so Little Mac wouldn't be a problem for the last game. Again, not much else there to say, but this one was a really close game which I lost!
Chose Wuhu Island as the last stage because idk I just happen to like it. Lots of fun things happened in this match like me pulling off the most perfect air dodge I've ever done against Ness' PK Thunder slam and it felt so satisfying. Also water shuriken returned to sender by the baseball bat was pretty funny. Unfortunately Blue messes up his second stock early on by trying to recover immediately under a solid platform. I take the game with full three stocks left and there's that.

Good luck to blue and I hope you get a chance to redeem yourself!!

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

Jamaha

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 21, 2015, 11:36:52 AM^You might have missed this post for the brackets, re-posting it just in case:

Yeah, missed that one. Thanks.

FierceDeity

MaestroUGC

So it appears to me at least that the Wii U bracket has officially stalled due to the pending Nebbles/Dude rematch. How long can we give them before forcing it to move on?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

K-NiGhT

To be fair Pit and I also need to fight which is sort of holding up loser's lol.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

MaestroUGC

Sure, but Nebbles/Dude is more pressing consider they're holding up everything else. You're just holding up yourselves, really.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Pit0010

Yeah we've been holding up but don't not fear...! We're battling today! :D
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Pit0010

oh no...did we get time zones wrong?? xD