2. NocturneOfShadow
3. FireArrow
4. Yugi

Maelstrom

In
We better get enough people for Maestro's game

davy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Dude

mikey

unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

fank009

We want a postgame...
wait wrong place to complaIN
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Yugi

TWG: Knowledge is Power
A Super TWG designed Maestro

As your body grows bigger,
your mind must flower;
it's great to learn!
Cause Knowledge is Power!

This is a 15 Player Super TWG designed by me, Maestro, and sponsored by Learners Anonymous. (Thanks Ted!)

Wolves:

Tyrannosaurus Debt - Wolf - Debt collector - Each day phase he remains alive, he gains 0.5 voting power. (D1=1x, D2=1.5x, etc.)
Naughty Number Nine - Master Wolf - 999 - If he is still alive when the player count reaches nine or less, Naughty Number Nine can revive a dead player if one exists, redeemable anytime after player count reaches nine or less.
Gravity - Wolf - Apple - Can drop an apple on one player each night. If Gravity is killed, all the apple holders are stripped of their powers and voting abilities. The players will be told they've been hit by an apple.

Humans:

Mother Necessity - Seer/Guardian/Role Blocker - Necessity - Each night you will choose two targets, and both targets will receive either a guarding, a power block (both defensive and prohibitive), or a seering. If no action was performed, it will result in a seering on them. If they use a power, it will be nulled. It they are the victim of a power or a kill, it will be blocked.
Zero - Human - My Hero - You can save one player from a lynching during the course of the game. The person with the next amount of votes will instead be lynched, etc.
Tax Man Max - Human - Tax Day - He can choose one day phase in which each remaining human's votes count as 1.5x. He can either select the current day phase or choose a day phase in advance, but once he selects it is final. The power will still go into effect even if Tax Man Max isn't alive on the chosen day.
Rufus Xavier Sasparilla - Traitor - Pronoun - The player can activate the power anytime and it will go into effect the following phase. During the affected phase, all players will be instructed to not use any proper nouns for any reason and the chat room will be closed for the duration (a practicality since I can't monitor you effectively). The only time you can use a proper noun is when placing a vote/wolfing/activating powers, and you can only do so once during the affected phase.
Lolly, of Father, Son, and Lolly - Human - Adverb - Completely silence one player for a full day-night cycle. (Nx-Dx) They will have to totally cease any forms of posting, private communication, and will be banned from the chat during the duration. Lolly will need to choose a point in the future, at which time the affected player will be told presently of his condition. Indubitably.
The Conductor - Human - Conjunction Junction - He cannot be affected by a power at anytime in the game. If he's targeted three times or more then he can choose to use one of the powers used against him, but he will die at the end of the phase.
Three - Human - Magic - Can disappear for one phase, chosen in advance, and will be rendered immune to wolfings, lynchings, and targetings, but you can still freely play, chat and vote.
Bill - Human - Law - Can put into permanent effect one of the following: Cardflips at the end of each day phase; having the host post the official vote tally at the end of each phase as part of the update (i.e. the one I use when counting votes, with all the effected vote tallies from powers); enact Daylight Savings Time, extending two successive day phases by 24 hrs; or Veto one player's power after it is used (within a 12 hour window after activation).

The Comet Team:
The Earth - Rogue - Energy - For each human (non wolf or rogue) that is alive, he has X-extra hit points, meaning it takes X+1 to successfuly kill him. (Game start = 10 attacks to kill). Each phase the number is reset to match the current standings.
Interplanet Janet - Rogue - Comet - For each wolf that is alive, she has X-extra hit points, meaning it takes X+1 to successfuly kill her. (Game start = 4 attacks to kill). Each phase the number is reset to match the current standings.
Little Twelvetoes - Rogue - Home - Immune to KitBs, cannot be lynched if the vote count against him is a multiple of 12.

VERB! Each night one of the following is given to a random player for them to use if they wish. 25% chance of appearing:
N1 - Busy Prepositions - Always on the march, protects you from a power during night one, automatic.
N2 - Electricity - Powerful enough to brighten the dark when you need to see; it will display whoever uses a power or sends in a wolfing during the night at the time of activation (Within 1 hour before use and 30 min after use). The results will be displayed publicly at the end of the phase.
N3 - Suffrage - You can choose another player or yourself to have their votes worth double the next day phase (D3, 2x multiplier).
N4 - Elementary - It's going to rain children, a body double. The player who gets it will essentially have a decoy that will last during night 4.
N5 - Barter - You can trade powers with another player permanently. If they used their power or if it is pending activation it will not be restored, and vice versa if you already used your own power.
N6- Fireworks - red white and blue, a psychic power the reveals how many people on each team is left. The player using it can also choose a team to reveal a role still alive on a team of their choice, but not told the player's identity.

Normal win conditions (Last team standing) with the exception of Lucky Seven Sampson

Yugi

also in if someone DARES to try and beat me

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

so like if we get 15 we're doing maestro's game and if we get less we're doing someone elses
unmotivated

Sebastian

Jon