News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

VGMusic!

Started by Tgamer240, May 31, 2008, 12:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tgamer240

I've found this site. It's called VGMusic. You can post your arrangements, orchestrations, and piano sheet music MIDI files there.
URL: http://www.vgmusic.com/
Woof woof! Er, I mean, beep beep!

Palagerini

good find but it's already been found here... if u go to the request topic and then to the important links topic then it should be there.. (along with some others too).  :P
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Brawler4Ever

Good job for your efforts, though! It's the thought that counts.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

The-Real-Link

Thanks for sharing....but....uhh....that's kind of where everybody already goes for MIDIs...It was very thoughtful of you to tell us though ^_^

Tgamer240

Okay, the reason I posted this post is because I'm one who cannot get files from mediafire. The cookies aren't working properly, so I have to get the MIDI file off of either someone's website that doesn't have to have cookies enabled, or at VGMusic.com.
But for some reason, I cannot get on VGMusic.com; it just says it's unavailable. T.T

Brawler4Ever

Yeah, it's been really annoying lately.

btw, do you know a site where I can upload .mus's/other stuff other than Mediafire for your benefit and for the benefit of others?  ::)

A lot of people don't like Mediafire, but I don't know another place to go.
(If you don't know, I'll just create a separate topic. I don't like spamming)

Tgamer240

Does anyone know about Google Page Creator? It's a place where you can create your own website with pages. You can also put your files on there. That's what I use. I put a file on my Google Page Creator Account, then post the URL on here. Okay?

starpikachu

I used to use fileden.com and my previous avatar was uploaded on freewebs. >_<

KefkaticFanatic

Try to remember that most people would have heard of this site 6-8 years ago. (me :P)

me irl
[close]

Brawler4Ever

You're old Gamer. Real old.
 ;)

PianoMasta7

I think some people are also aware of this site...*ahem Ganondorf Cheating ahem*

Palagerini

http://www.savefile.com/upload.php is another file upload site... although not as good as mediafire  8)
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.