News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

The Upcoming Games Topic

Started by Olimar12345, January 24, 2015, 02:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

The one I'm looking forward to most is Zelda U.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Nebbles on January 25, 2015, 06:27:00 PMHigher difficulty I'd like though. I love Awakening, but it's very easy to bend the game to your will.
This so much. All the higher difficulties in Awakening just come down to relying on Fredric until you can buy reeking boxes/access the xp grinding dlc

I kind of hate how Awakening was such a success. Don't get me wrong, I liked it. But now all new FE games will be more like it rather than previous games. I truly want a magic triangle and weapon weight back.

Nebbles

The magic triangle was great and I'd like back too. I'd like some easier senses of difficulty back, in terms of you REALLY need to be careful instead of skill grinding to be OP as fuck.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Maelstrom

Yeah.... I need to play Thracia 776 to get a sense of what a difficult FE game is.

Nebbles

Mmmm the thing about Thracia 776 is that it's more of bullshit difficulty than like, an actual challenge that's fun. Have you played all over FE games? Fe7 has some hard chapters.

Maelstrom

Not enough. I'm actually playing 7 right now. It''s not hard at all yet. Sacred Stones was easy because I really wanted overpowered units.

Nebbles

Well there's a few chapters that are pretty tiring, at least. Cog of Destiny, man.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ZeldaFan

Quote from: mariolegofan on January 25, 2015, 08:20:37 PMThe one I'm looking forward to most is Zelda U.
Same here!! I'm buying a wii U just for that game haha. I am ZeldaFan after all ::)

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Sebastian

Quote from: ZeldaFan on January 27, 2015, 07:11:28 AMSame here!! I'm buying a wii U just for that game haha. I am ZeldaFan after all ::)
Awesome! Dont forget MK8 too :P
Biggest thing I'm looking forward to in that game is probably the open world. You can like go where ever you want and explore the heck out of it. I love that. Kinda like Minecraft (which I play all the time) and GTA 5 (which I totally hate.)

K-NiGhT

MLF hates an M-rated game?

I would never have guessed.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Sebastian

lol
It's not that I can't play it but that I dont want to.
It's a bad example of society and there is murdering, stealing, sexuality, and much more present in this game. This is all a very bad example of how life should be run.
Btw, I don't have a problem with (some) M-Rated Games. But if they encourage evil, I'm all against them.

Xaoz

Quote from: mariolegofan on January 27, 2015, 12:47:48 PM(...)there is (...) sexuality, and much more present in this game. This is all a very bad example of how life should be run.

I strongly disagree on that :D

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Sebastian

Quote from: Xaoz on January 27, 2015, 12:52:18 PMI strongly disagree on that :D
I see watcha did there. ;)
Let me rephrase that.
This more of what I meant/tried to say:
GTA 5 makes fun of social media, videogame addiction, women, minorities, drug abuse, and promiscuity but it is never really clear whether the game has any goal in mind in doing so. Satire seeks to improve humanity by arousing our disapproval of an object or idea. GTA 5 just wants us laugh at how misguided its black characters are, how annoying its female characters are, and how many penis jokes "Trevor" can recite. It is also very racist and sexist.
GTA 5 has little room for women except to portray them as strippers, prostitutes, long-suffering wives, humorless girlfriends and goofy, new-age feminists which is NOT funny.

O brother.....didnt mean to start a debate.....