News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

I don't know if it's fair to consider a cheesecake the same category as plain flour cake though if we're already differentiating pies and cakes... but then my favorite cheesecakes usually involve chocolate too

Pastries are too good augh

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

I made this amazing S'mores cheesecake once for Thanksgiving and it was so good maaaan i want cheesecake
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Sebastian

Quote from: ZeldaFan on April 29, 2015, 12:57:03 PM#49 - Apr 29, 2015
What's your favorite flavor of cake or pie?
Anything works for me. I don't really have a favorite :p
I'm more of an ice cream guy!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on April 29, 2015, 12:57:03 PM#49 - Apr 29, 2015
What's your favorite flavor of cake or pie?
Cake: Chocolate

Pie: GRANOLA PIE
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

K-NiGhT

I love a good chocolate french silk pie.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

Chocolate flavor for cake and key lime for pie.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

ZeldaFan

#50 - May 1, 2015
How old were you when you got your first cell phone?
How old do you think a kid should be before they get their first one?

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Maelstrom

Cell phone? 16. Never used it.
Smartphone? 18. Use it regularly.

It depends, really. If they are homeschooled, like me, they won't need it at as young of an age. It probably just depends on when I feel they are responsible enough.

Hero of Trains

I think it depends on who they are. As in if they're like me, and they use their phone for music, Ninsheetmusic, researching science, and taking photos, they're good. If they're like my friends, who use it for Snapchat, Instagram. Clash of Clans, etc. I suggest that they stop endangering their privacy, interact with people in real life and get a DS.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

braix

I got one of those prepaid  cellphone things when I was 11 and a smartphone at 13.
I dunno, I guess just any age as long as they can handle it. I don't like how other kids break or lose their smartphones and their parents get them a new one without saying a word.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

I had prepaid cell phones when I was 14 and didn't get a smartphone until this year when I lost my old one.  It's nifty for reading magic articles and checking prices
unmotivated

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Bubbles

I got mine in 5th grade, so I guess I was 11?

I don't have anything against kids on social media as long as they don't go wacko with it, and the same thing for phones. You only really need a phone if you're away from your parents a lot (like at school or over a friends house). I don't remember ever really needing a phone pre fifth grade, but that doesn't mean I didn't want one

I feel like kids are getting more independent younger and younger lately so depending on the attention level from the parents a kid could need one as early as 3rd grade