News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Oh yeah I can't forget soundcloud
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ZeldaFan

#98 - August 22, 2015
Have you ever seen a ghost, felt the presence of a spirit, or seen something move on its own? :o

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Bubbles

I stg today I was listening to a new song and I thought I heard someone whispering "stop it" in the background (it was an edm song so that isn't that weird) but when I rewinded it I didn't hear anything :s

Also there's this pair of twins in my grade that loves telling the story of when they saw a ghost in their playroom when they were kids. I don't even care if it's true or not they just get so excited to tell it to everyone, it's always the first thing I think of when I hear anything about ghosts

MaestroUGC

Quote from: ZeldaFan on August 22, 2015, 10:07:04 PM#98 - August 22, 2015
Have you ever seen a ghost, felt the presence of a spirit, or seen something move on its own? :o
No, because ghosts know better than to mess with me.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Once, on this very forum no less. Then I realized it was Maestro's ego and sarcasm that had combined to make a separate entity  ::)
what is shitpost

SlowPokemon

I totally forgot about this until just now, but if ghosts exist, then I'm pretty sure I saw one when I was maybe eleven or twelve at a hotel in the middle of the night. She was pretty.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

AwesomeYears

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 22, 2015, 11:25:04 PMIf ghosts exist, then I'm pretty sure I saw one when I was maybe eleven or twelve at a hotel in the middle of the night. She was pretty.

Sebastian

Ghost? No.
Demon? Maybe.....probably.

ThatGamer

I never saw a ghost, but my uncle always claims to...he's an idiot...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

BlackDragonSlayer

No.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

DreamTheater123

Yes. I saw the ghost of the Holy Spirit. I'm going to end it there because I don't want to offend anyone with religion.

Dude

^Lol

i've seen a ghost before in a video game does that count

Jub3r7

The translucent image of a gold-fish in an empty tank in the dark and the girl in old-fashioned clothes could probably just be attributed to an active child-hood imagination. However, besides that, I did witness a wooden staff of mine fall in a different direction than what gravity would normally encourage.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dude on August 23, 2015, 07:28:46 PMi've seen a ghost before in a video game does that count

Yeah, does Fatal Frame count?
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"