News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yug_Guy

Dudeman

Windows, though my laptop's a Mac.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

braix

an opening in the wall of a building, the side of a vehicle, etc., for the admission of air or light, or both, commonly fitted with a frame in which are set movable sashes containing panes of glass.
- Dictionary.com
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on December 03, 2015, 02:12:08 PM#132 - December 3, 2015
Windows or Mac?
Windows, although I haven't really tried Mac to the point where I can be certain of my preference for either OS. I'm just used to Windows.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

Tobbeh99

I don't care about people saying mac is better/safer blah blah, I use Windows and therefore it's much better!
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

ZeldaFan

#133 - December 9, 2015
What was your favorite class this semester?

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Dudeman

Well, I only have two to choose from so I guess it'd be Trig. I'd like Chem more but the professor I had was not good at public speaking in the slightest. Made it really hard to sit through the class. In a lecture hall.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sebastian

Zeila

Intro to C++

Easiest class out of the ones I'm taking plus there are comfy/swirly chairs

braix

2D animation I guess. Everything else was really boring
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

InsigTurtle

I guess my music class. I'm supposed to be composing stuff, but I usually just improvise and do random stuff. It's pretty chill.