News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Help me!

Started by King Sammer, February 11, 2015, 07:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Sammer

I banned myself from a forum.

What do I do to log out?
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Bespinben

First go like this, spin around. Stop! Double take three times: one, two, three. Theeeen PELVIC THRUST! Whoooo! Whooooooo! Stop on your right foot, DON'T FORGET IT! Now its time to bring it around town. Bring-it-a-round-town. Then you do this, then this, and this, and that, and-this-and-that-and-this-and-that, and then... *poof*

That's how you do it.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

KefkaticFanatic

Delete your cookies.  Especially the oatmeal ones.

Google "how to delete cookies in ____" filling in whatever browser you're using.  You probably could have posted this sort of silly one-off question in a bigger general cheat thread like the thoughts one though :P

me irl
[close]

Xaoz

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 11, 2015, 07:38:53 PMDelete your cookies.  Especially the oatmeal ones.

Google "how to delete cookies in ____" filling in whatever browser you're using.  You probably could have posted this sort of silly one-off question in a bigger general cheat thread like the thoughts one though :P

Kefka stop trolling!
Just do what Bespinben said. I can confirm it works.

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

AwesomeYears

Lol, you banned "Maelstrom" (aka you) from the forum in which he discuss how he hates the nsm forums because their shet music sucks and you make fun of maelstrom by making him idiotic and disgusting...

/end rant

KefkaticFanatic

Yea I think this topic is done now.

me irl
[close]