News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Nintendo @ E3 2015

Started by DonValentino, March 05, 2015, 02:44:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

The bigger issue with it being Nintendo is that there are barely any games on their console already, and this is one less title for their already sparse holiday lineup

me irl
[close]

Yugi

but

assassains creed unity was a polished and finished game

KefkaticFanatic

What another console may or may not have is entirely irrelevant to this particular discussion.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on March 27, 2015, 09:13:01 PMI agree. I can wait for a game if it'll be improved in any degree.

Same

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 27, 2015, 09:34:05 PMThe bigger issue with it being Nintendo is that there are barely any games on their console already, and this is one less title for their already sparse holiday lineup

The "no games on the wii u" argument became irrelevant about a year ago
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

^Nintendo's holiday blockbuster game lineup for the future so far is really underwhelming, especially now that Zelda was postponed. The most impressive things coming out are Xenoblade and Star Fox, and neither of them are big sellers and can't be compared to Mario or Zelda.

DonValentino

Well let's not forget Retro. afaik, they mentioned quite some time ago they were working on something, which they started on November 2013 iirc. Be it Metroid, DK or another Nintendo IP, maybe we'll see something in this year's E3.

MaestroUGC

Nintendo has been really good a keeping secrets, so they probably have something of substance planned for E3, even if it is only smaller stuff compared to their big IPs.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Waddle Bro

cmon e3 daddy needs a new Animal Crossing

AwesomeYears

Quote from: Waddle Bro on March 28, 2015, 02:10:56 PMcmon e3 daddy needs a new Animal Crossing
Maybe on the New 3DS but probably not.

mikey

I'm disappointed that they said the game would be finished and released by holiday 2015, which was already a postponed date, and then pushed it back even further.  I realize that they're messing with advanced stuff, but I've waited long enough for another console Zelda.  I've been patient.  But they keep pushing it further and further back and it's irritating.  At this rate I might not even be around to play it when it comes out.  Wind waker was chopped into a smaller game and it's still my favorite game.  I fail to see exactly what they could be doing to the game to make me enjoy it any more than I already will.
unmotivated

DonValentino

^Ugh, the lost dungeons of WW still hurt me, specially the water one. I kinda agree with what you say, there are always going to be scrapped ideas for a game, but if that means to cut off real content like what happened with WW just to release the game on time, I'm absolutely against that. I'm not saying this is the case of Zelda U, but just in case, I'd rather wait. That said, the delay is obviously infuriating and frustrating nonetheless.

MaestroUGC

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 28, 2015, 03:05:42 PMI'm disappointed that they said the game would be finished and released by holiday 2015, which was already a postponed date, and then pushed it back even further.  I realize that they're messing with advanced stuff, but I've waited long enough for another console Zelda.  I've been patient.  But they keep pushing it further and further back and it's irritating.  At this rate I might not even be around to play it when it comes out.  Wind waker was chopped into a smaller game and it's still my favorite game.  I fail to see exactly what they could be doing to the game to make me enjoy it any more than I already will.
Haha. You act like it's somehow owed to you. That's cute.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: MaestroUGC on March 28, 2015, 03:35:10 PMHaha. You act like it's somehow owed to you. That's cute.
rekt
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 28, 2015, 10:04:58 AMThe "no games on the wii u" argument became irrelevant about a year ago

Perhaps in a world where the only other platform is the original Wii.

There are still only around 3-4 single player games worth playing on the console that I am aware of, which in my opinion doesn't make the console worth buying.  The other two major platforms have the merits of major multiplatform releases at the very least, which the Wii U lacks entirely.  Not that I would buy any of them quite yet, but it is a significant concern that has been around since the damn console came out.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: MaestroUGC on March 28, 2015, 03:35:10 PMHaha. You act like it's somehow owed to you. That's cute.

VIDEO GAME FANS IN GENERAL ARE ALL LIKE THIS AND IT PISSES ME OFF
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.