Yug Guy's Arrangement Emporium

Started by Yug_Guy, March 25, 2015, 07:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yug_Guy

Yug_Guy

Updated my list to give .midi, .pdf, and .mus files separately, instead of in one .zip folder.

Also, updated to include the Super Mario 3D World Title! Go to the first page to see it, I'm too lazy to link it again.

Brawler4Ever

For the 3D World Title I made a few (very small) adjustments. Link
-In measure 9, I added a C at the end.
-I added a glissando to the first note in measure 11.

Other than that, it looks really good!
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Yug_Guy

Thank you! Title has been updated, along with some formatting stuff. (I had seriously forgotten that I hadn't done any formatting whatsoever  :P)

Yug_Guy

I decided to look through NSM for the Spring Yard Zone music from Sonic 1. It was not there. Instead of just forgetting about it, I decided to arrange it myself:
"Spring Yard Zone" - Original
I probably should be doing homework...

Sebastian

Nice! I was gonna do this one but never found time :P
I'll give some feedback tomorrow!

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Yug_Guy

So now that the Undertale project is official and under new management, I figure that it's time to bring back my personal thread. I have three major announcements regarding this thread:
1) As the Undertale project continues on, I'll try to get my Undertale arrangements in order. Right now, a couple of them are not up-to-date, but I'll try and get them updated as they get accepted into the official Undertale project. Please understand.
2) I now have a list of all the songs I want/am planning to arrange! I don't plan on doing every single song in this list, but it's a good way for me to organize my thoughts, as well as to let you guys know what's going on in my head. Expect songs to be added or taken off at any given point.
3) A new arrangement!

[GBA] Monsoon Jungle (Wario Land 4) - MUS - MIDI - PDF - Original

I actually manually altered the XML file when transferring from Musescore to Notepad, so it should be up to NSM formatting standards. Let me know what you guys think! I wanna try using the same method for all of my other sub-par arrangements as well, so any feedback is appreciated. 

Also, I re-did the OP, but that's not all that important...

Yug_Guy

[GBA] Wildflower Fields (Wario Land 4) - MUS - MIDI - PDF - Original

This one threw me for a loop when I tried editing the .xml file, because I couldn't get Swing to show up. But now that I have swing, I can't edit the .xml file anymore. So...

Yug_Guy

[3DS] Stage (Picross) (Pokemon Picross) - MUS - MIDI - PDF - Original

While I think this arrangement is fine, I feel like I could incorporate more of the background melodies into this one. Any suggestions?

Yug_Guy

[N64] Run, Rattata, Run (Pokemon Stadium) - MUS - MIDI - PDF - Original

Surprise! I've had this one lying around since I first started arranging. I already had a significant portion done already, all I did this time was add a couple voices here or there and fix up the formatting. And hey, there seems to be one song that I haven't yet done in this minigame nonology, so...

Yug_Guy

lol, this is practically a necrobump at this point
And now, one of my favorite battle themes while playing through Eartbound!

[SNES] Battle Against an Unsettling Opponent (Earthbound)MUS - MIDI - PDF - Original - NEW!!

I was gonna try and make m.11-end cut time, but despite my many efforts, I could not get it to swing right. Fast 4/4 it'll have to be.

E. Gadd Industries

You may want to spell check your thread's name...
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Yug_Guy

[N64] Pokemon Selection (Pokemon Stadium) MUS - MIDI - PDF - Original - NEW!!

As I mentioned in this thread, I'll be doing full transcriptions of Pokemon Stadium songs with the intent to turn said transcriptions into piano arrangements. Here's the first!

Yug_Guy

[SNES] Your Name, Please (Earthbound) - MUS - MIDI - PDF - Original - NEW!!

Ah yes, the ever-popular name selection music from Earthbound. An enigmatic tune with a funky baseline, synths, telephone dials and... Monty Python?!
Speaking of which, here's a version of the song without the applause at the beginning. I opted not to use the sample for this arrangement.