News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Amiibo Topic

Started by Olimar12345, April 02, 2015, 01:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Four new animal crossing amiibo have been confirmed AND NONE OF THEM ARE SABLE D:<
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

I freaking love ToysRUs restocks:

Spoiler
[close]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

I freaking love ToysRUs restocks, ver. 2.0:

Spoiler

[close]

mikey

It's almost as though the demand is going down
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

Found the Retro 3 Pack and Olimar!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

Finally caved and ordered a Bowser Jr. amiibo for ~$20

Amazon assured me it's the U.S. edition so it better be (I have this thing about only wanting to collect the U.S. editions)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Too bad you don't live where I live. That one's pretty common over here.

In other news, my Chibi Robo bundle arrived a while ago and my Yoshis wooly world bundle should be here by the end of the week.

Dudeman

GUYS GUYS GUYS OKAY SO I WENT INTO MY LOCAL GAMESTOP TODAY 'CAUSE I WANTED TO BUY MYSELF AN AMIIBO AS A LATE BIRTHDAY PRESENT AND I DIDN'T HAVE MY HOPES UP BUT I WENT IN AND THE RETRO THREE PACK WAS JUST SITTING THERE ON THE SHELF AND I BOUGHT IT AND I HAVE IT AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BEST. DAY. EVER.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

MaestroUGC

You know, the Gamestop near me literally has dozens sitting on the shelf. I was under the impression the Retro pack was an easy find.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Olimar12345

^same. I actually have gotten two (and split one with a friend).

Olimar12345

Picked up a mii 3 pack today. Getting close to completing the smash set.

Latios212

MEGA YARN YOSHI IS MIIIINE
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Yug_Guy

Ordered a Splatoon 3-pack yesterday. I should be getting them in 2 days.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

So I pre-ordered some of the new amiibo that released last Friday from Amazon  with Amazon prime.  After an entire weekend with a status of "not shipped,"  I decided to give the Customer Service a call. They informed me that the items would not be available until 28 February -___-

Wtf.

So I canceled the order, drove over to Game Stop and bought them all there. Way to drop the ball, Amazon.