News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Amiibo Topic

Started by Olimar12345, April 02, 2015, 01:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Tbh you have the best three from botw, until this fall.

Edit: and he bokoblin is super common here. The ones you got are in pretty high demand here, too.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Fuck those look cool too. I love the Urbosa and Daruk ones.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

Update: I caved and got Rider Link. I have a problem and also I need the Bokoblin.

SlowPokemon

Also, for anyone who missed out on Majora's Mask Link: the Reddit thing where people say you can go into Best Buy, ask to place an order from the warehouse, and give them the SKU number--totally works. I just placed an order for one. SKU number is 5863900 for anyone who's interested. It's still only $12.99.

SlowPokemon

Can someone please stop me from buying all of the Super Mario series amiibo before I regret my entire life?

I'm in pain over how addictive it is collecting these things. And that dumb free Mini Mario amiibo app is a lot of fun, but I don't own Diddy Kong, Donkey Kong, or Yoshi, so I'm considering getting them to unlock their levels. pls send help

Olimar12345

The Super Mario line is lame-o. Only get your favorites, don't buy them all. I've had to started cutting back on amiibo purchases myself; it just gets too expensive.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

I'm taking a break after this week. The only way I'm getting another one is if somehow Bokoblin appears in front of me for MSRP, but otherwise my itch has been scratched for a while. Ugh. Curse my collector's nature.

Olimar12345

Why do you want the Bokoblin anyway? It doesn't get you anything useful in game and it's a common enemy. Seems like a waste of $15 to me.

SlowPokemon

Hah actually I really like the BOTW Bokoblins. I find them ugly-cute.

Olimar12345

Well if it's a potential problem, I'd suggest not going for the smash line. It's the biggest line so far 9__9

SlowPokemon

Oh hell no. I only have a few Smash amiibo, only the ones I really like.

Olimar12345

My Corrin Player 2 amiibo just arrived. I now own the complete smash line. (party)

SlowPokemon

Congrats dude that's...insane haha. Pics?

Olimar12345

Oh boy that might take some time to produce...

Thanks though lol.

Olimar12345

These pictures include all of my smash amiibo as well as most of the rest. Not pictured are some animal crossing amiibo, a few more splatoon amiibo, a couple Kirby amiibo, a bowser skymiibo and doubles of ROB and Mr. Game&Watch. I keep these on a shelf in my closet since it's the only shelf that can barely hold them all.

https://imgur.com/gallery/3Pfif