News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Amiibo Topic

Started by Olimar12345, April 02, 2015, 01:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yug_Guy

All I ever wanted was a Yoshi...

Which I got. The rest of you can fight over your Shuk's and your Mort's.

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 02, 2015, 08:33:43 PMI bought toon link, and he sat on my dresser for 2 months as I tried to decide if I really wanted to waste money on something as dumb as an amiibo.
I returned it cause I needed bus money
^
I also think Amiibos are a waste of money.

Nebbles

Quote from: Yug_Guy on April 03, 2015, 08:14:40 PMAll I ever wanted was a Yoshi...

Which I got. The rest of you can fight over your Shuk's and your Mort's.

I got Shuk

I need Mort. need. neeeed.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Yug_Guy

Olimar12345

So apparently Nintendo of America innocently tweeted "Which amiibo do you want for easter?" and people shitstormed them with responses like "the one I will never own" or "NESS YOU ASSHOLES" xD

Story: http://www.destructoid.com/nintendo-asks-what-amiibo-you-want-for-easter-and-everyone-is-very-upset-289969.phtml
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

I bet reggie dresses up in an easter bunny costume and pulls a santa claus
unmotivated

Nebbles

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 04, 2015, 07:35:33 AMSo apparently Nintendo of America innocently tweeted "Which amiibo do you want for easter?" and people shitstormed them with responses like "the one I will never own" or "NESS YOU ASSHOLES" xD

Story: http://www.destructoid.com/nintendo-asks-what-amiibo-you-want-for-easter-and-everyone-is-very-upset-289969.phtml

Maybe this will be a learning experience for them of "STOP MAKING AMIIBOS RARE YOU FUCKS"

MaestroUGC

Amiibos are just like diamonds: Pretty, expensive, and artificially made rare by the single company who owns a global monopoly on them.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

reading those comments though
I seriously don't understand the hate of "scalpers"
unmotivated

Nebbles

How would you feel if you were in line, and someone ahead of you bought all of an item you really wanted, and then made you pay three times the price for it just do THEY can profit off your need for an item? For no other reason than they're greedy and want money?

Olimar12345

I seriously don't understand how you don't understand the hate of "scalpers"
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

Quote from: Nebbles on April 04, 2015, 02:20:49 PMHow would you feel if you were in line, and someone ahead of you bought all of an item you really wanted, and then made you pay three times the price for it just do THEY can profit off your need for an item? For no other reason than they're greedy and want money?
I would just
not buy it
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Well wouldn't you be rather upset if you had driven out to a store and waited in line (for as long as a couple hours in some scenarios) just to be told that you have wasted your time?

Nebbles

AND by just some greedy asshole who wants profit out of desperate people who really want the item?

AwesomeYears

Neopets is that a way --->