[PSV] Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc - "Mr. Monokuma's Extracurricular Lesson"

Started by NasiDe, May 13, 2015, 10:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NasiDe

I've looked around for awhile and noticed that I can't actually find any sheet music for any of the songs in the Danganronpa series (aside for the animation's own music). There aren't really too many songs I'm super interested in but I always wanted to try playing Mr. Monokuma's Extracurricular Lesson. The series has been released only on the PS handheld consoles, but I was still curious to see if anyone was interested.

There are two main versions that I could find and while the main difference is in quality, I think there may have been some other slight changes?

The original version also appeared in the second game and I can't really tell any differences between them so:

As for the other main version, this one seems to have a much higher quality, though I feel like (aside from making the different parts more distinct) there are a couple minor other differences.

SlowPokemon

Hello new best friend.

1. Change the title of the game to the official Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc.
2. The differences between the versions in the first and second game are minimal at most, so no worries there.
3. The electronic nature of this piece might be quite difficult to capture on a piano sheet; I'm not sure I'm up for that sort of challenge, as much as I'd love to arrange for one of my favorite series.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.